New Big Bpl long term game starting tomorrow 5/6pm uk

seanbee01

Reaction score
English premiership game starting tomorrow 5/6pm uk time !!!

Key facts you need to know about this game ..

It will be loaded about 5-6pm mostly everynight (uk time )
We play as the time states as long as there is a certain amount online
and it will be a summer transfer update database .
Games must be played on key highlights full speed or comm only.
and long breaks between games players must go on holiday to keep the speed good.

the rules of the game are simple ....

no transfer clauses other than % of the next fee to save people abusing the fact they can sign players using 30 mill after 30 games etc..

no stealing staff or other managers players ..

no abusive comments or bad sportsmanship towards your fellow gamers .

we have a few lads interested already and the teams taken are ...

Man utd
Man city
Arsenal
Spurs

this could change by tomorrow i have made a few hamachi's for tomorrow to see who is best suited to join i will take on at the most 10 players .

Hamachi : footiemad
Password : 123

Hamachi no2 : footiemad1
hamachi no2 pass : 123

Hamachi no3 :footiemad2
Hamachi no3 pass : 123
what we look for from you ...

is you show up as much as you can keep chat friendl and just enjoy the game the last 4 games i have been involved in all went past 2020 i do not play the game to restart constantly i hate that i love good long games with good loyal players get in touch if you think you are interested .

Also in the game if you are away from the computer or have to pop away for anythign from a cup of tea to the toilet needs pop yourself on holiday in a big online game it is imporant the game always gets kept moving as quickly as possible there is nothing worse than a game taking a lifetime to continue because someone has went idle

there has been a great respone from this post and the interest has been very high so i have made another hamachi not everyone will be joining about 10 players maximum it will be the 10 or closest to it people who can play at the given times and have online experience

Last edited:
put names beside the teams, im Arsenal btw. And we should all do a Skype chat to make it way more fun and interactive.

Looks loke a nice game. I'm playing Stoke if it's possible

Edit: Have earlier online experience and can play basically every day for the coming 2 weeks at least. Then I might not be able to play on mondays. Depending on what my schedule will look like i might be a bit late on one or two days mid-week after two weeks.

Last edited:
we have a steam group created for this pretty cool its called Eplbignetgame

hey accepm me also mate, ok no problem i will take another team no problem for me, please accept me

is anyone interested in joining its almost january im willing to let 2 people go as they seem like they mess about to much and dont show up

teams available for now are :

Spurs
Villa
Sunderland
Wigan
and many more of the smaller stature

Join footiemad3
password 123 if you want to discuss joining if you do read over the rules on the first page tho

Bumping this for this reason : spaces now available

Looking for 2 new players and please dont join unless you are willing to be up for a challenge guys and can take the good with the bad its boring watching guys drop out because things are not going their way

Teams that are now available are :

Arsenal
Pool

Before you join the hamachi's read the rules this first season for me is all about finding loyal players , players with wich i knw i can have a goood long successfull online net game with and i alread have a few guys who are very dedicated just a few people join up and talk a good game then leave the second it gts touch

available hamachi's :

footiemad
Pass :123

footiemad1
pass 123

footiemad3
pass 123

Last edited:
Ok i will talk to you on hamachi and if you meet the criteria then that leaves liverpool