New Blues owners about attractive football

• Thread starter Thread starter Matty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 2K
Lol. To buy a striker to replace Van Persie in January

oh ye i read that earlier. see the thing i really like about arsene most people probably wont have heard of the person he will buy, be really uncertain about it, until the person plays and just fits in to the team perfectly.

although at times i think he can be a prat when he "doesn't see anything" that he doesn't want to see.

got to be one of the greatest managers in football history for what he can do with young players and his team in general

and although most the arsenal team is foreign, loving the young british talent coming out of arsenal at the moment, really good players

oh ye i read that earlier. see the thing i really like about arsene most people probably wont have heard of the person he will buy, be really uncertain about it, until the person plays and just fits in to the team perfectly.

although at times i think he can be a prat when he "doesn't see anything" that he doesn't want to see.

got to be one of the greatest managers in football history for what he can do with young players and his team in general

and although most the arsenal team is foreign, loving the young british talent coming out of arsenal at the moment, really good players

Yeah hes dont that "i didnt see it" a few times now. Its kinda funny lol

And what you said about the uncertainty is true like i thought vermaelen was another flop but he turned out to be a great by. I still think he shouldve bought someone like Hangeland instead

Your really starting to **** me off now. Least we don't have money grabbing pre-maddona's

that was pretty stupid to be fair... i know all you top 6 teams have this big rivalry and all that but come on i took the digs on the chin lol

and i support a yo yo club at the moment!

you all dive! not just arsenal LOL

yeah because arsenal havent spent money in the past.........

Yeah hes dont that "i didnt see it" a few times now. Its kinda funny lol

And what you said about the uncertainty is true like i thought vermaelen was another flop but he turned out to be a great by. I still think he shouldve bought someone like Hangeland instead

Ye Vermaelen is a great signing. any centre back that can score screamers is decent lol. i like agger for the same reason.

i thought the same with roger johnson and scott dann with us this season, but ****** **** there good players. out of no where really. the only thing is with a club like ours i dont think johnson will stay very long if he carries on playing like he is.

and ye brede hangeland is another great centre back, but i wouldn't give up on him yet, if wenger wants him he will get him, and he didnt admit interest. so you never know.

Lol hope your right. Vermaelen and Gallas arent dominant or strong enough in the air for me that match against Chelsea proved that when Drogba ripped us apart on the weekend

Top clubs all roll around on the ground because they use their big paychecks to attend acting classes. The Spanish league has the best actors.

Lol hope your right. Vermaelen and Gallas arent dominant or strong enough in the air for me that match against Chelsea proved that when Drogba ripped us apart on the weekend

ye that was quite an embarrassing performance for you to be fair.
But chelsea this season look unstoppable and Drogba is arguably the best striker in europe at the moment. when he wants to play, so i wouldn't criticise em too much.
Im sure arsenal will come good soon enough, the youngsters you have are ridiculous already, never mind when they have gelled and gained experience

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Top clubs all roll around on the ground because they use their big paychecks to attend acting classes. The Spanish league has the best actors.

cant not agree there.

the spanish league is stupid for diving, it looks embarrassing at times when they call them selves footballers.

and ye the top clubs do roll around.

and another massive pet hate of mine at the moment is when they surround the ****** ref, john terry is the worlds worst for it. eventually they get it there way because the ref cant be bothered but nothings done about it.

it should be like rugby in that way where the ref is really respected, although most the prem refs are **** at the moment

Back