New BPL TV deal

• Thread starter Thread starter Chriller95
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 12K

Chriller95

Reaction score
Hey guys. I was thinking of starting a save with a championship team, to get them into the BPL, now that there's even more money in it.

But I was wondering what the actual numbers in the game are? Like how much money do you get from one match?
Thanks a lot!

I just read it was 875k, now it's 1.2 or 1.3 mil, per game, not 100% on the accuracy of that though

Depends if you're match is televised and at home.

Depends if you're match is televised and at home.

no it doesnt... you get 87.16 per season as part of the tv deal which is = 2.29 mill per game however you also get 875k per game on top of that

Im not 100% on that tho

no it doesnt... you get 87.16 per season as part of the tv deal which is = 2.29 mill per game however you also get 875k per game on top of that

Im not 100% on that tho

Ahh got mixed up as he asked for the value one match, but gotcha, cheers :)

Wow.
You get £2.29M of money form the match being televised, and then £875K for what? So £10,2M per game??

Just trying to repeat what they said, and make sense of it, really. It sounds a bit weird to me.

Well it's bound to sound weird if that's how you do math :)

£2.29m + £875k = £3.165m. Not £10.2m.

Well it's bound to sound weird if that's how you do math :)

£2.29m + £875k = £3.165m. Not £10.2m.
Ah man didn't even realize, I'm sorry hahah. Must've been tired and misread 875K as 8,75M...... Cheers!

new deal starts in 2016 IRL and according to some sources top teams will get whopping £12m per game... 17th team in a league will get something around £100m, so when you start a new save in FM, £87m is an old deal imo... i might be wrong, just saying what i read recently...

new deal starts in 2016 IRL and according to some sources top teams will get whopping £12m per game... 17th team in a league will get something around £100m, so when you start a new save in FM, £87m is an old deal imo... i might be wrong, just saying what i read recently...

I'll paste this in here, from a thread on sigames forum:

Yes it does come into affect from 2016/17 onwards
icon_smile.gif
No Friday night matches though, and it seems they've only added in the English deal increase that was announced recently, they haven't added in the expected international rights increase (that will lead clubs to receive £156M a season), so the most you can make is around £130M a season, maybe a bit more.

that is slightly disappointing, because i thought it would be much more than this...

Well they can't really include stuff that's not been officially confirmed and signed. In addition, it's already a few weeks since data lock, plus they would have to have been working on it for some time to be able to include it.

Whatever changes are confirmed before next season will definitely be implemented in FM 16.

Well they can't really include stuff that's not been officially confirmed and signed. In addition, it's already a few weeks since data lock, plus they would have to have been working on it for some time to be able to include it.

Whatever changes are confirmed before next season will definitely be implemented in FM 16.

enough said... hopefully in fm16 there will be £10m per game :)

Back