manunited182

Reaction score
Hey guys.... Im starting all over again from lower division in England, With Afc Telford and looking for replace most of my team. (H)
And hopefully gonna go all up to PL after 2-3 seasons.

So im asking if you could help me get good quality players for each postion. Bought allready a few names like ***** Topp, Koroma, Mahoto... and looking for more promising players ;)

So made a list for each position for you and you can just fill in your suggestions there.

GK:

DR:

DL:

CB:

CM:

RM:

LM:

AMC:

AMR:

AML:

ST:

Cheers . :)

Micah Evans has been a great striker for me, got him on a free, leading scorer in both BSB Premier and League 2. His technique isn't the greatest, but his fitness/mental more than makes up for it until league 1

You'll have a job jumping 5 leagues in 3 years.. XD

Why do people keep asking for help? doesnt that defeat the point of the game? I suppose the Joyboys cant use "cheats" like in other games.... trail and error my friend so much more pleasurable.

Why do people keep asking for help? doesnt that defeat the point of the game? I suppose the Joyboys cant use "cheats" like in other games.... trail and error my friend so much more pleasurable.

I woulnt call it cheat to ask what players you would suggest to buy. Cheat is if you go using editor and change things there or just put shitlods of money so u can get everybody.... Cheers if more ppl mention more players