jorski

Reaction score
Fankly sick of Agger getting injured during games etc etc. I have Hummels as my other CB but want a new beast to partner Hummels and ship Agger on.

Do I go the Dortmund pairing and get Subotic?

Who is his best partner?

Subotic is not very good and does not get much better!

Kurt Zouma is your best choice mate! Will be your number one for 14 years at least!

Dede from Vasco is another good option, unless he's already been bought by Chelsea or Bayern Munich.

Kyriakos Papodopolous, i may have spelt that wrong, but honestly he is fantastic. Serie A fans Player of the Year 2014/15 and managed to grab 9 goals in the league also, highly recommended :)

What's wrong with Danny Wilson or Coates? No idea what season you are in but they are both quality. In fact, I'm pretty sure Coates is described as a wonderkid on FM.

Coates is good and so is Danny Wilson, plus Wilson develops really well and quickly.

Yup like already said Coates and Wilson are pretty good and develop well. If you still want to look for someone else then Astori performs very well and gets even better. Know what you mean about Agger, possibly the best left footed ball playing centre back in the game but too fragile.

I may have mentioned this guy before...

Benedikt Howedes

Isaac Vorsah not very expensive or Yapu Yanga Mbiwa

I sold Agger in the first transfer window, and bought Dede.

I'm in 2019, with Dede & Coates as my first choice CB's.
I have Danny Wilson as back-up. Can play LB and CB.

Yapu Yanga Mbiwa, great centre back and versatile as well :)