Chappy_10

Reaction score
im just about to begin season 2 with arsenal after getting the league and league cup double in my first season so i need to tweak a few things in my team. iv brought in eden dzeko to provide the goals (hopefully) and now iv got about £20million to spend on a new centre back to partner the awesome koscielny! Iv heard thiago silva is quite good? any reccomendations or help on thiago silva is much appreciated thanks.

gary caldwell? arsenal? reeeeallly? surely theres better with a budget of £20million?

gary caldwell :L
try raphael varane, he's FECKING awesome, or mexes might be cheaper..

nice shout on varane for the future. need someone for this season tho?

You can usually get Mexes for next to nothing second season, got him for free having agreed a deal in January when his contract was up.

Shawcross and/or Samba, can't recommend either of them highly enough.

Samba's never dropped below 7.50 average for me in the past 8 seasons, and I signed Shawcross a year later to partner him, never dropped below 7.35. They've been the centre-back pairing in the Premier League Team of the Year for the last 4 years.

shawcross is immense, averaging 7.60 for me this season at liverpool after buying him for 12m.
great signing cause quality cb's are hard to find.

stoke are offering me shawcross for £4.5million but agents are offering me vidic for roughly £8million. Everyone saying shawcross???

Neven subotic young turned out really good for me pay about 7.5 mill plus add ons