Which chairman game are you interested in playing?

• Premier League

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Championship

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • League 2

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • La Liga

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

bcfc1

Reaction score
I am looking to start my own chairman game but I wanted to check two things first of all.

1. Are there enough people interested in playing for me to run it.

2. What kind of chairman game do you want.

I have 4 different ideas for the chairman game and wanted to see which one people are more interested in.

1. Premier League - A typical chairman game based in the Premier League where people can choose their team and try and create the best team possible with the most amount of success.

2. Championship - A chairman game with a slight difference as the target is to try and get teams promoted. Once you get them promoted, you stop being their chairman and take over another team in the league in the hope to get them promoted. The chairman with the most promotions is the winner.

3. League 2 - A more long term game as the task is to start with a team in League 2 and to win the Premier League. The job is to develop more than just the playing squad and to invest in the club entirely to become the best team in England.

4. La Liga - Slightly similar to the chairman game from Stonecold without the moving around as you can be the chairman of anyone but the 3 big teams and the task is to break their hold on the league.

Let me know if you are interested and which version of a chairman game you are interested in. If you have any different ideas then let me know and they can be considered as well.

Last edited:
Interested in joining whichever, but like the idea of a long term challenge

Interested. Premier League or La Liga appeals most to me

I voted La Liga just so I could go Bilbao lol

I voted for Championship so i can get onto my favourite club Bristol City

League Two with Tranmere would be amazing for me as an avid Rovers fan

It is nice to see so many people interested in this already. The poll is very close so if you are interested in being involved and have a preference on the type of chairman game then vote as it may be the decision deciding vote.

I am hoping to complete the first transfer window by next weekend so I will leave this poll open until Tuesday and then start the game then. Hopefully everyone will be signed up by Thursday/Friday for the window to be done over the weekend.

The poll seems to show that people are not too interested in the La Liga option and more interested in being in England. The other 3 are all really close so as I have said before, if you want have a say in what kind of game I run then add your vote to the poll.

I will be taking the result of the poll either tonight or tomorrow and setting up the game tomorrow evening.

Is it gonna be in FM 18 or 19

It will be on FM 18 as I plan on starting the game today.

It look as though the League 2 challenge is the most popular challenge so unless there is a big change in the next couple of hours I will start a new thread for that game to start this evening.

Look forward to this - If it's league 2 can i take Grimsby Town.

Come on The Mighty Mariners

So with no major change in the poll, I will be starting a chairman game where people can start in League 2. I will be putting the rules together as I plan to change them slightly from other games I have seen and then will get the new thread started. Teams will be first come first served so if you are interested in playing then keep a look out for the new post.

Im interested and I can take charge of Exeter City or Forest Green Rovers because they mostly are my local teams

So another question to ask: Will it be on Join Online game page?
And What is your steam name?