New Chelsea built around Mceachran.

The jury is still out for Kakuta for me but i hope he proves he was worth all that **** we went through to sign him. On the subject of Ramires i thought he was our best player yesterday along with Brana Ivanovic.

yeah thats true,

ramires had the best game of his chelsea career yesterday, he wasnt scared of a tackle and wasfull of running. i just hope bruma stays and doesnt get sick of not playing regularly

yeah kakuta looks naturally talented but every time he comes on for chelsea he seems a bit ineffective. carlo's doing the right thing though, slowly blooding them in. still think sturridge should have started yesterday though..

yeah thats true,

ramires had the best game of his chelsea career yesterday, he wasnt scared of a tackle and wasfull of running. i just hope bruma stays and doesnt get sick of not playing regularly

i think he will mate, i think when Alex is back Brana will be our first choice right back. Definatly becoming a fans favourate Mr Ivanovic.

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

yeah kakuta looks naturally talented but every time he comes on for chelsea he seems a bit ineffective. carlo's doing the right thing though, slowly blooding them in. still think sturridge should have started yesterday though..

Couldn't agree more, i think it sent out a bad message to Sturridge yesterday i mean what more does he have to do? Also Drogba was pretty awful yesterday again, dissapointed me.

Ivanovic=Legend!, however i regret chelsea signing Ramires espically for that fee, he just runs with ball and does nothing really effective :(

yeah i do agree with kakuta, its hard beig brought on in the 80th minute etc and trying to influence the game when the team is slowing the pace down if we are actually winning lol but carlo is doing the right thing and having confidence in them...sturridge has played well and is a very good player, he will take over the attack soon from didier and anelka....

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

i think he will mate, i think when Alex is back Brana will be our first choice right back. Definatly becoming a fans favourate Mr Ivanovic.

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Couldn't agree more, i think it sent out a bad message to Sturridge yesterday i mean what more does he have to do? Also Drogba was pretty awful yesterday again, dissapointed me.

yeah what more did sturridge need to do....i mean i was at the game yesterday and drogba in the 2nd minute was sulking like a school boy...no effort, not holding up the play and battling for headers like usual, and couldnt even get away from ryan nelsen when he had 3 yards on him.

i meant jeffery bruma not branislav ivanovic.... Ivanovic is my favourite chelsea player...alright he always looks like he gonna fall over but he is awesome. good crossing(better than bosingwa anyway) and quality in the air.

yeah i do agree with kakuta, its hard beig brought on in the 80th minute etc and trying to influence the game when the team is slowing the pace down if we are actually winning lol but carlo is doing the right thing and having confidence in them...sturridge has played well and is a very good player, he will take over the attack soon from didier and anelka....

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

yeah what more did sturridge need to do....i mean i was at the game yesterday and drogba in the 2nd minute was sulking like a school boy...no effort, not holding up the play and battling for headers like usual, and couldnt even get away from ryan nelsen when he had 3 yards on him.

i meant jeffery bruma not branislav ivanovic.... Ivanovic is my favourite chelsea player...alright he always looks like he gonna fall over but he is awesome. good crossing(better than bosingwa anyway) and quality in the air.

in Drogba's defence he is recovering from malaria! that's tough enough and it has a severe effect on his ability to do the things he does best; battling in the air, using his strength etc. we need to get a similar player in this january cos after him we haven't really got anyone.. I wouldn't put sturridge as a lone striker, that's for sure. and anelkas in his 30s. we do need a couple more mid 20s players, because we have a great youth, but the divide between youth and experienced is far too great in our squad.

in Drogba's defence he is recovering from malaria! that's tough enough and it has a severe effect on his ability to do the things he does best; battling in the air, using his strength etc. we need to get a similar player in this january cos after him we haven't really got anyone.. I wouldn't put sturridge as a lone striker, that's for sure. and anelkas in his 30s. we do need a couple more mid 20s players, because we have a great youth, but the divide between youth and experienced is far too great in our squad.

Rightly said, stole the words from my mouth!
We need 24-27 year old's.. maybe a striker or a defender

yeah he is coming back from malaria, but if he wasnt fully fit or doing well in training, carlo wouldnt put him in. anelkas in his 30's and so is ryan giggs....anelka shows bursts of quality but isnt a flair player like lennon etc hes still got it tho....but yeah we could do with 2 players at the age you said...whether andy carroll would be any good for us is anybodys guess.

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

we want david luiz from benfica DC/DL

I don't neccessarily agree with that.. who would we play if not drogba? he's definitely not 100%, thats for all to see, but in his position, him at 85% is better than sturridge at 100.
and yeah giggs is in his 30s but he doesnt play every game for man utd, hes got understudies. we dont really.

I don't neccessarily agree with that.. who would we play if not drogba? he's definitely not 100%, thats for all to see, but in his position, him at 85% is better than sturridge at 100.
and yeah giggs is in his 30s but he doesnt play every game for man utd, hes got understudies. we dont really.

saloman kalou is a good substitute for anelka....anelkas form has dropped definately but then i dont think theres anyones from who hasnt....yeah drogba would be best choice at 85% but sometimes youve gotta try something different ( element of suprise) and maybe we would have more free flowing football if sturridge played as hes very good at pass and move instead of falling over. but at the end of the day form is temporary...class is permanant. and the drog is class...when anelka was on form and drogba was at african nations we coped ok.

I did that, my lineup in the second season was like -

Cech/Taylor

Bosingwa/Mancienne Alex/Bruma Terry Cole/van Aanholt

Lampard/Mellis Mikel/Clifford Essien/McEachran

Zaha Drogba Sturridge​

Sold Benayoun and Anelka, Kalou was never up to scratch. The youngsters were playing immensley. Zaha and Sturridge were joint scorers with 12 each after 18 games. Drogba with assists of about 22. Bertrand would be my left-midfielder if I changed to 4-4-2 when Sturridge got injured. Rhys Taylor got his first Wales cap under me. I saw Zaha, Sturridge, Mellis, McEachran all start and score (on separate occassions) for England U21's. I felt like a Dad.