scotth1995

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have played up to season 2021/2022 on FM11 with Rotherham United. I have had 2 unbeaten seasons in a row. Won the champions league twice in a row. Won the club world championship 3 times. Won the super cup 3 times.

I have already gone down as the greatest manager of all time, over Sir Alex Ferguson, and now I am the top club in the world.

I manage England as well, they are also the top nation in the world. So everything possible, that I want, is completed...

I NEED A NEW CHALLENGE!

Basically, I am asking you to post a few ideas of teams to be (preferably English) to either get to the top, or keep at the top. Once i have a good list, I will then decide, or create a poll.

PLEASE POST YOUR IDEAS!! NEED A TEAM ASAP!

maybe if you stay in the same game look for any fallen teams that started off good maybe arsenal chelsea or man utd has fallen from power or maybe try it with a different national team ? :)

Try going for a non league team. Download the level 10 English Leagues database and take a team to the top. Like FC United for example.

Try going for a non league team. Download the level 10 English Leagues database and take a team to the top. Like FC United for example.

can u post the link on here for the database... cannot find it

you could use lfc marshalls v3 january transfer update i think its on there