Reaction score
Following the financial struggle of AS Roma in the 2010/11 season it seen them go into liquidation ( this ins't real roma are not in a financial struggle ) you have to take the newly formed team in the lowest league in Italy back to its days of picking up the silver ware once again. The newly formed club is called ASC Roma due to the editor not letting me delete the trophies you still have history of winning them but the club was formed in 2011. I have also changed a couple of the players attributes and put some quality players in the squad along with original squad ( Its because of the transfer budget anit that big so you can't bring in quality players with the money). The club will start on the July the 29th you will also notice I have changed some rivals and some club legends don't worry to much if your puzzled. The clubs rep is 10000 along with being in Euro cup and you will start with a transfer budget of 134 million. So if you want me to upload just leave a comment saying yes .

View attachment 243037View attachment 243038View attachment 243039View attachment 243041View attachment 243042View attachment 243043View attachment 243041