New Club

• Thread starter HoneyMonster
  • Start date
  • Replies 35
  • Views 4K
I have checked my emails there was a word document and a photoshop file. Just wanted to check they where the ones you sent. thanks

Yes they were. The word doc is the tutorial obviously and the PSD file is the 3GT template.

Cheers mate and im not sure yet too busy looking for a new job :(

No way thats a bummer. How come? Redundancies or something?

Last edited:
yup work for Hewden Stuart. Sold half the business so no need for half the staff. there not telling us intill end of month but im sick of the travelling i do anyway :p

Good in one way then. Thats looking on the brightside for ya. I was livid for months when I got made redundant.

Back on topic, you'd all better post your kits when you've made them. Including killerdoctor....

ive done my badge first which i have nearly finished so i will post it soon

Aren't the Monstars off SpaceJam? :D

yea i only realised that yesterday when i was searchin for pictures. I came up with the name a few years ago when i had a team on the web called Honey Monstars and then i came to monstars united.

Its the KITS I want to see boy, the KITS!!!!

Wheres these kits then people? I know Kris has an excuse as his PCs burnt out from too much Jenna Jameson, but what about the rest of yers????

haha **** **** finally got the better of old betsy ;)

For Christs Sake Wheres These Kits You *******????!!!!!

:D

promise this week. will have pc back tomorrow.

Kris you are excused from said bollocking, your excuse was just about acceptable.... :D