Status
Not open for further replies.

sachithyoda

Reaction score
THIS PACK IS NOT CREATED BY ME THIS WAS CREATED BY JOELATICS and BLUEMOON1992 at http://www.sortitoutsi.net/forum/to...y1133308__s__9b94d0ef89dd069516f08e8a27c3ca75

With hundreds and hundreds of lines edited, this pack provides brand new commentary lines!

You'll see some of your old favorite lines in there, alongside hundreds of brand new lines!

Never feel disappointed again when your (all too often ) 50 yard wonder-goal is greeted with "Nice goal, there"!

Banish the thoughts of winning the Champions League with Ebbsfleet United, and getting "Oh, and they've won it"

With classic lines, such as the evergreen "They think it's all over... it is now!", "He's got a foot like a traction engine", and "Take a bow, son, take a bow!", you'll never be tired of your commentator again; you now have a mixture between Townsend, Motty, Kamara, Andy Grey and more!

All the installation info for V1 is included in the ZIP folder, simply double click the file called "Installation Info", and read it for all your installation needs!

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy the pack!

Installation Info:
Find the one that applies to you!

At this time, we only have information for Windows users, it should work on Macs too, and if you use a Mac, and can find the appropriate folder to put it in, we'd appreciate it if you told us at http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=4454523 , so we can include this information in V2.

Steam, not patched:

1. Navigate to: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2010\data\events .

2. BACKUP THE 'EVENTS' FILE IN THAT FOLDER SOMEWHERE ELSE, e.g. DESKTOP!!!!!!!

3. Replace that file with the 'events.cfg' file you downloaded from us!

4. Go ingame, and go to preferences. Tick 'always reload on confirm' in the display bit, and hit confirm.

5. Enjoy!

Steam, patched with 10.1.0:

1. Navigate to: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2010\data\updates\update-1010\data\events

4. Go ingame, and go to preferences. Tick 'always reload on confirm' in the display bit, and hit confirm.

5. Enjoy!

Steam, patched with 10.2.0:

1. Navigate to: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2010\data\updates\update-1020\data\events

5. Enjoy!

Not Steam, not patched:

1. Navigate to:C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\events

5. Enjoy!

Not Steam, Patched with 10.1.0:
1. Navigate to: C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\updates\update-1010\data\events

5. Enjoy!

Not Steam, Patched with 10.2.0:
1. Navigate to: C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\updates\update-1020\data\events

5. Enjoy!

That's it!

All I have left to say is that I CAN NOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO BACKUP THE ORIGINAL FILE!!!!! AS THERE MAY BE BUGS!!!!

ENJOY
:D:D:D

Whats wrong with your screenshots? oO)

Last edited:
Nice but im not sure if it will work

-

Follow my Burton Story

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=29211

it does. i got the lollipops when d'angola scored a screamer

zip.png
Commentary+Pack+V1.zip (1.71 MB, 31 views)

Probably might want to make that a bit bigger. I clicked that top link and had to register on another website to get access to file. Then i needed premium account to download it. Until i realized there was a small link on the bottom of the page. Got it now tho thanks

Last edited:
looks great gets really annoying after years and years of play but i hope it is present tense and not past tense.

It works and theres some good points like when a player scores 2 it says 'he's after the hattrick now'

I get the "array access out of bounds" error during matches quite a lot whilst using this :(

when you put this into the right folder, do you need to reload the game up?

This will definitely make the game more interesting. A wonderful add-on, thanks

Dont think it worked on mine to be honest! Havent seen many new phrases anyway! :(

when you put this into the right folder, do you need to reload the game up?
Yea you do :p

Its good but i dont like the way it says 'GOAL!!!!' and flashes for about a minute then 'GOAL FOR *insert team here* for another minute.:(

keep getting the 'array access out of bounds' message. Happened after I had played 3 games, then game crashed. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.