lee_efc

Reaction score
Recently I got offered a new contract at bologna but we couldn't reach a agreement that was in may now it's June n they've not tried again and ive only got 3 weeks left on this current deal I deserve it after winning the serie a with them
Just wondering have I blew it or will they offers me a new deal

hhmmm, not sure, never not declined or renegotiated my contract, always ask for the least amount of wages as possbile, I think that it will allow for more wage budget for players or something as there is no point in getting like 150k a week/month etc.....

you might be screwed, just talk to the board and say you want a new contract, keep on asking

I don't get why you'd try to negotiate. As far as I know your personal wage means nothing. I'd do it for free if they'd let me.

they wanted give me 60k p/w but i changed it to £1 p/w and they said where miles apart and left the contract negotations (sp)

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Im sacked :(

lol... thats a **** one! stupid board, you were trying to save them money :) next time, just accept what they offer, or go down about 10-30% depending on how large the contract is..

If you get paid so little though, won't that mean another club can poach you for pretty much next to nothing? Prob explains why they wouldn't offer so little for the contract offer. Found that with my contract offer, couldn't go below £16500 pw.

Chievo have offered me a job but there in Serie B gonna take it :(

ouch that sucks. At least you can do well with a new team and get revenge!

I agree. . Go on and get a new team and beat your ex-team and its silly board's ***.
I see that as a challeng. . So go and show them that quality manager who bring trophies.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk