baba3231

Reaction score
Well i have started a new save since my original one crashed. I have got fairly far into this one and now whenever i try to open player profiles the game crashes, this happens on all saves. Help?

Do you use any custom databases or facepacks/logos?
Look in the crash dump thread,should explain how to fix...

****, i was hoping for another crash in football player. Anyway, did you install 11.3 patch? If not, that's why your game crashs. If you did, well, Steve covered that one. Remove all aditional skins, faces etc.

Im using the very first one, no patches at all, my internet isnt fast enough for me to download them though, it would take far too long.

Even for a 120 mb? Even with 10kb/s you can download it for an hour. It's worth it, it will fix your crash problems.

Im using the very first one, no patches at all, my internet isnt fast enough for me to download them though, it would take far too long.

That explains it. The earlier versions had issues with them. If possible get a mate to download the patch for you and put it on a memory stick then you can install it. Or just do it and let it download overnight. Thats what i did. 11.0 was ruined with bugs.