bcfc

Shizz has changed...
Reaction score
I have a bit of time on my hands at the moment and I was wondering if anybody wanted a database doing as I am interested in doing one?

Any feedback would be helpful :)

Thanks, Josh

im thinking of making an african super league, but thats too much to ask you to do it for me. we could both do it and see how they turn out different?

Or we could do bits together?

By super league do you mean the top African teams in a single league?

I keep asking people about this! What about a database with Harchester United on in the Premiership? Im sure loads of people would love that

I'll look into it mate :)

Isn't someone already doing one though?

yeah, theres all these world league and euro mega leagues around, gets a bit boring, and managing in a single african nation can be pretty boring too, so i thought about doing a continental league for all of africa.

actually i'll just do it lol, im sure theres plenty of (lazy) people out there who want a DB made for them :)

You have got your European super leagues and you looking to do an African one. What about a south American one as well?

south america would be sweet. i like to experiment with unfamiliar things though, so thought id try africa

I like the superleagues but I want to do something new :)

Any requests?

I think you should merge all English, Scottish, Welsh & NI leagues together and great a British Isles League, you could go down a lot of levels. You know what, this is such a good idea I might do it myself XD

yeah like maybe the same system as the english leagues that include all professional teams from the scottish, english, welsh and northen irish leagues

A big job but it sounds good ^^)

What about an international league?

I'm not a home at the moment so I can't check it out yet :)

I think there should be a leagueof good old prem teams e.g Bradford,Leeds,Wimbledon,Sheff Wednesday etc.

The first Premiership season - 1992-93

Does anybody know if an international team league can be made?