I'll look tomorrow ;)

Any other requests/suggestions?

I like it but I don't really understand :)

How about anon-league super league i myself have quite a god knowledge of the unibond league so i could help and like a super cup aswell and a couple of other comps.

To be honest I have the non league knowledge of a mentally challenged tortoise :)

i can help im talking unibond below i have good knowldge mate.

I am genuinely one of the worst people to ask on the entire forum (H)

I like the idea but I am not familliar enough with the divisions to do it :)

yes a old classic season would be class cantona gascoigne ravanelli juninho asprilla keegan in charge of the geordies albert beardsley that would be great :)

Any chance of making the 2007/2008 season database for FM2010? Been looking everywhere for one, really enjoyed the 2007/2008 database on FM 08 and would love playing it on 2010. It shouldn't take too much time I wouldn't of thought.

Cheers. :)

Sounds good Max, The Forss back at Blues (L)

Yeah, I think it would be a good idea. Although you might have to bring players out of retirement and change stats etc, like Benjani, Sol Campbell and David James were top class that season but their stats have gone down a bit.

Will be a challenge but it sounds good :)

I think you should merge all English, Scottish, Welsh & NI leagues together and great a British Isles League, you could go down a lot of levels. You know what, this is such a good idea I might do it myself XD

yh a british merged league