wee-lee-13

Reaction score
I'm planning on making a new database does anyone have any ideas of what I could do it on?

Base it around a challenge

rangers and celtic go into deat and go bck to the third divison and most of the players have left but some are local and stay can you build them up again. soemthing like that

ok how much in debt do you want them?
and do you want any more info?

ok how much in debt do you want them?
and do you want any more info?

30 m each
get taken over bye soembody else you choice not soembody rich or poor
reputation not as good
staduim they share one like millan you can decide what it could be

thx(A)

In the old FM's I used to like creating a Scottish team (usually from Paisley) giving them no money, amateur status but 20 for youth development & see how long it takes you to get up the leagues & go semi pro then pro.

I'll make that for you do you want to make up a team and send me name of the team and stadium and i'll have it done tonight for you.

FC Paisley

Home Colours: Yellow with red sleeves
Away Colours: anything

Stadium: start off ground sharing with Partick Thistle, by 2014 they move into their own 35,000 all seater stadium called: FCP Arena

Give the club a chairman with a patience setting of 20 aswell lol

(H)

Legendary players database (i.e - pele, maradona, platini, eusebio, batistuta, zidane, ronaldo, cruff, beckenbauer, BOBBY MOORE, bobby charlton, eric cantona, muller, best,, van basten etc.) start them of as youth players all aged 15-17 at their first clubs, that would be amazing

u want a challenge? try a db from the past, 1990/1991 database:D, past dbs are fun to make

I agree with you Neall but would like the 1994/1995 database

00/01 db! Kingstonian in the conference & no pissy conference north & south leagues (and most importantly: We still owned Kingsmeadow at the time!)

Might take me a while as I'm doing a story but I'll try it.
Posting dbs tonight - the celtic and rangers in debt one and FC Paisley

Nice one mate... I'll see if I can dig up my FM08 graphics I made last time I did this