donnelly

Reaction score
Hiya Guys, I have my first database being uploaded sometime tonight (after the man utd vs chelsea match) which will probably appeal most for welsh people, but i was wondering whether you guys would have any good database ideas i could make and upload?.....
Cheers :D

wrong section, if you are uploading a database then it should be in Editing section

tell us more about the database you are going to upload later

if you are going to start making it and upload it tonight it will be very small.

Hiya Guys, I have my first database being uploaded sometime tonight (after the man utd vs chelsea match) which will probably appeal most for welsh people, but i was wondering whether you guys would have any good database ideas i could make and upload?.....
Cheers :D
make a database in england with all english teams only being able to field one non-british player a game and change regen start age for english clubs to 14

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

Game's finished, fancy telling us a little about the database you're going to upload?