new demo good or bad??

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's absolutely hot. I am playing as West Ham and was initially disappointed with the stats but I'm getting the hang of it and the improvements are vast. I am a pro at the new tactics creator.

I think he's trying to get banned

allow him. He's new.

Allow him for creating two threads on the same thing when theres already there is two on the subject?

Love it Keith. Even if you are new, read the forum rules before posting.

why would i get banned for u pum?

Oi don't be rude or you can leave the forum. I defended you and you continue to flaunt the rules in our faces. Read the rules or get the **** off our forum. Just you wait for JP Woody. :mad:

Oi don't be rude or you can leave the forum. I defended you and you continue to flaunt the rules in our faces. Read the rules or get the **** off our forum. Just you wait for JP Woody. :mad:

You can't really sit here and tell people to follow the rules now can you

Remember when he first started on here starting arguments ect ect spam ect ect

You spam more than anyone else on the forum DC, so let's avoid finger waggling.

This happy chappy will be dealt with when he's noticed, stop giving him/her the attention he/she so obviously craves.

Wow, I sound grown up.

You spam more than anyone else on the forum DC, so let's avoid finger waggling.

This happy chappy will be dealt with when he's noticed, stop giving him/her the attention he/she so obviously craves.

Wow, I sound grown up.

I don't spam more then anyone else. lol

haa. Jokes anyway spamming is a thing of the past ... for me anyways listen maytee read the rules and come back and dont name call anyone on this site espescially dc :wub: lol

Oooooh and where can i get the demo... im in tenerife at the moment but as soon as i get back im downloading it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.