jakeey90

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've created some new wonderkids on the Editor (me, friends and funny names! All as free agents) but when I create a new game WITH the new, correct edited database selected, they're not there.
I did do another one before the 15.3.0 update and had no problems, so I've done it for the new update but it's not working - what's going wrong?!

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

wub.gif

(Originally posted here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot.../277413-new-editor-players-not-appearing.html but not sure where it's supposed to go - can be deleted where necessary)

have you tried a custom load database with 'players of all nationality' or based in certain countries?

have you tried a custom load database with 'players of all nationality' or based in certain countries?

No, I have no idea how to haha! But I didn't have to do that before. I just 'ticked' the database file, started a new game and all of my edits are there.

No, I have no idea how to haha! But I didn't have to do that before. I just 'ticked' the database file, started a new game and all of my edits are there.

where you pick database size, pick custom at the bottom and add the rest.

try assigning the players to a dead amatuer team, so if they appear that way. what age are they? some may not appear if under 16.

where you pick database size, pick custom at the bottom and add the rest.

try assigning the players to a dead amatuer team, so if they appear that way. what age are they? some may not appear if under 16.

I'll give that a go tonight :) Thank yooou!

Didn't work :(

Last time, all I did was select the editor data and it was fine. Now nothing!

****, sorry m8. I'm out of ideas, try the editors forum over at SI, might be a bug or known issue.

****, sorry m8. I'm out of ideas, try the editors forum over at SI, might be a bug or known issue.

Thanks anyway, man - it's still appreciated :) I've started a thread on the SI Forum but no one has got back to me all day...except when someone said "When you start a new game, you will be given a choice of databases- you need to select the one with the database changes." - yeah thanks mate, already knew that.... ¬.¬

Hi have you had any joy on this, I've got the same problem, I've added 7 players (friends etc) but only two appear in game, even when i select all leagues, even when adding them to a team. Even increase rep to 100 but no joy.

if you sorted it i'd love to know how?

:) cheers
Jez

Sorted...

Hi everyone,

I've created some new wonderkids on the Editor (me, friends and funny names! All as free agents) but when I create a new game WITH the new, correct edited database selected, they're not there.
I did do another one before the 15.3.0 update and had no problems, so I've done it for the new update but it's not working - what's going wrong?!

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

wub.gif

Hi mate, I managed to get mine to appear by, putting there start date before the game starts....

I had put them in to the Brighton squad on non contrtacts, reloaded database then put them to no club but with start date in June not July, hope this helps