24qshnp.jpg

osgvuf.jpg

New Away Kit

334i0kn.png

10ntdh3.png

24yrc51.png

v7v6u8.png

Nice away strip, not so nice goalie's.

Nothing will top Germany's kits. So gorgeous.

Nice to see England have once again pushed the boat out in terms of design!

OOh lets take the 66 squad shirt and add white cuffs on it. Umbro are very creative.
Sarcasm love it.

Hmm.. too plain. Nothing to do with the fact I'm Welsh, but I really do think it's too plain.

If I wanted something similar I'd buy a lycra suit.

Mmm.. yes please.

Not a fan of that away kit tbh.

I wish they could do one with a collar like the home kit.

time to drop umbro. the biggest names who wear their products are john terry (oh dear) and michael owen (oh dear)

lets get a decent sports manufacturer in. i mean i could have stuck an england badge on a white polo top like the last one....

if it were up to me id have something outlandish like the zanzibar kit.
View attachment 36268

the leopard print on that is way too sexy

Why do we need to live in 1966 when it comes to international football, why can't we make are own history with our own kits :/ Umbro are retarded..

Not bad, but I would have preferred something more creative.

I dont know umbro have a sense of humour as they made a tartan kit for the scots not so long ago.XD

I prefer the Admiral kits during the late seventies and early eighties.

I personally think it's England's best away shirt in recent history. The last 4/5 have been really poor, It looks really sleek and sophisticated.

The yellow is a little garish but I like the traditional feel to both shirts.

As for those saying we should drop umbro, why? They are an English company that produce original shirts for England, if we were to use Adidas or Nike etc. they would just stick our badge on a template every other team uses.

I know which I would prefer.

Very plain :/ but not too bad
Football kits have started to go simpler and retro so im not surprised with it

and i would agree with the Umbro statement, but my team Birmingham City have had Umbro for a couple of seasons and iv liked our kits,

and its ENGLISH! we need to keep some companies going!

oh and i quite like the white cuffs

As for those saying we should drop umbro, why? They are an English company that produce original shirts for England, if we were to use Adidas or Nike etc. they would just stick our badge on a template every other team uses.

I know which I would prefer.

Umbro is a sportswear and equipment supplier based in Cheadle, Greater Manchester, England. The company is now part of Nike. Umbro designs, sources, and markets sport-related apparel, footwear, and equipment. Its products are sold in over 90 countries worldwide.

oO)

i didnt know that

spose its like coca cola owning everything drink wise under the planet

nike do the same :/

ridiculous!

oh well, its based here, thats reason enough

Umbro is a sportswear and equipment supplier based in Cheadle, Greater Manchester, England. The company is now part of Nike. Umbro designs, sources, and markets sport-related apparel, footwear, and equipment. Its products are sold in over 90 countries worldwide.

oO)

Your point?

They are still an English company, based in England, employing English people.

Your point?

They are still an English company, based in England, employing English people.

were going off topic. but they an american company, based in england, employing english people

were going off topic. but they an american company, based in england, employing english people

You shouldn't have taken it O/T then.

The company was founded in 1910 in Wilmslow, Cheshire as Humphreys Brothers Clothing.

Oh god boring or what. I hate all these old designs when will they finally drop umbro. I certainly hate the old retro kits prefer the futuristic style kits so much better