New England Manager

ANT101

Reaction score
Surprised none of the English guys have started a thread on this.:eek:

So I thought id do it 4 u ;)

any news? please not mclaren, please not mclaren:worried:

:D No, am just wondering who they think will be the new man

I should have put the question better

oh, as long as it isn't mclaren i couldn't care less care. what about big eck or bertie vogts for a laugh :D then they would know how we felt :(

Haha

I think 'Big Phil' would be best for them,but if they want English then obviously Allardyce/Mclaren...or Alan Ball :D

ha please take mcclaren

hes a good manager

honest

please let him go to england

PLEASE

Recently Ive began to like McClaren after he got the season ticket thrown at him, hes more animated and just seems to look bothered unlike before and the rewards have come, I think he was copying erikksons style but it didnt work and he's changed his style and now boro are brilliant (well for boro)

no, because boro will steal mowbray off us and we'll get another ***** manager like wee fat boaby

samleggott said:
ha please take mcclaren

hes a good manager

honest

please let him go to england

PLEASE

Jesus what the **** do Boro fans want?? Sure they havent done to well this year in the league,but have reached two semi-finals (possibly a final) and were the 7th best team in the league last year. he's also won the Carling cup which although isnt big is alot better than many mid-table teams

mcclaren is lucky,

we are where we are in the league due to his poor tactics and bad selection

he is just lucky in the cups for some reason

I don't rate him one bit, he's a number two.

I dont like McClaren. I fink Scolari is definetly beat man for job at moment. English managers not experienced enough

i thought that they were the fa were going to offer the job to big phil. thats what it said in the news today.

Yawn, the new England manager campaign has been a farce from the start and something like this was bound to happen. It wasn't just the English or "our press" as you put it, the Portuguese and the rest of the world's press were just as interested. If he can't handle the pressure then he was not the best candidate for the job., simple.

I think he can handle the pressure,he just doesnt want it. I think he all the rumours got too far-fetched,as he'd never said he would join England but the press jumped on the bandwagon and decided he would be the new man.