New England Manager...

boozemonster

Reaction score
and the FA have chosen...

... Adrian Boothroyd !?!?!

what? its my 3rd season and he hasnt managed anyone for 2 years!

thats pretty strange...
in one of mine (4th season) when capello got the sack, they hired Gareth Southgate so its seems the "game" likes the english managers for the english team.

almost straight away in mine Paul Ince was hired and has been manager for past 4 seasons

thats pretty strange...
in one of mine (4th season) when capello got the sack, they hired Gareth Southgate so its seems the "game" likes the english managers for the english team.

Capello is at Chelsea after loosing the england job

When I played fm08, I had a game as England manager, which I quit after I won 2010 world cup (rights). I went to Spurs, and they brought this bloke in, he was a real bloke cos he had a picture but I can't remember his name, it ended it 'keyan or something. Like karthikeyan the f1 driver, but different. Google isn't helping, not that I expected it to when i put in "football coach keyan"...

Anyhoo, when I looked at his history his last job was SCARBOROUGH, in my game anyway. Couldn't help but laugh at the plight of the national game at that moment... **** of a job promotion for the keyan bloke like.

3 years into my game Sam rubber lips Allardyce got the job.Well done Sam,i cant wait to re live the Graham Taylor glory years all over again.Opposition defenders better get there tin hats out.:D

3 years into my game Sam rubber lips Allardyce got the job.Well done Sam,i cant wait to re live the Graham Taylor glory years all over again.Opposition defenders better get there tin hats out.:D

ah, to live the undreamable dream, what did turnip-head need? a 7 goal win against san marino to qualify for the world cup? and we let in a goal in 30 seconds ending up winning 7-1 and not going to USA 94?

No we needed to beat Holland,i remember it well.Ronald Koeman committed a professional foul but wasn't sent off,Taylor went potty.Koeman then ironically scored the winner with a free kick so Taylor said to the linesman "tell the referee he's just got me the sack will you":D,and we were out and Taylor was indeed sacked.I rememember the San Marino game,i couldn't believe it when they scored after a few seconds:O

No we needed to beat Holland,i remember it well.Ronald Koeman committed a professional foul but wasn't sent off,Taylor went potty.Koeman then ironically scored the winner with a free kick so Taylor said to the linesman "tell the referee he's just got me the sack will you":D,and we were out and Taylor was indeed sacked.I rememember the San Marino game,i couldn't believe it when they scored after a few seconds:O

i thought Holland was the 1992 European championship qualifiers (the one Denmark won in the end) i could be wrong like.

Everyone in the North East knows their football mate.What else are we gonna talk about in the pups while were getting ******.:D

this is true, but very few pubs in Bishop have SKY anymore, its becoming more difficult.

350 quid a month to have the football in my local, its right in the middle the street (i say street because if anyone has been to Bishop Auckland, they'll know that there is only one shopping street, albeit the longest in europe, but still only one in the town) but only gets passing trade on a weekend night, the rest of the time its just us regulars. it just isnt financially viable for Shelly to pay the money to get it in; besides she and her husband hate football.

Down with Sky, up with hookie foreign channels!

although a case has been won where dodgey channels were used, and the premise has technically been set, most landlords are still a little dubious over whether to use them or not as the law is by no means set in stone yet, and a huge fine from sky would kill the pubs off.

It's ridiculous, a mate of mine who works in a pub in newcastle says it's about £8000 a year for the sky license there. Mad.

myne is always harry redknapp but the stramgest i seen in my 7th season they hired nigel clough was manager of leeds who were in prem wierd init