Would you use this database?

• Total voters

Ross 95

Web Designer!
Reaction score
Hey,
I have returned and created a brand new database which completley refurbishes Englands league layout (of the current playable leagues)

I have retained all of the teams from Premier Division to n power League 2.
However they are to be arranged in a different away:

Barclays Super League:

Man United
Liverpool
Arsenal
Chelsea
Tottenham
Everton
Aston Villa
Man City

This league is basically the 8 'best' teams within England, with teams 1-7 all qualifying into Europe, but with the 8th place relegation candidate being relegated to the 'Barclays Championship'

Barclays Championship

Birmingham
Blackburn
Bolton
Wigan
West Ham
Newcastle
Sunderland
Fulham

This league is where the team in 'Barclays Super League' gets relegated to. As you can tell one gets promoted, with four teams facing relegation.

Barclays League 1

Wolves
West Brom
Blackpool
Leicester
Stoke
Leeds Utd
Nottm' Forest
Sheffield Utd
Cardiff
Midddlesborough

This league is where the four teams in the 'Barclays Championship' get relegated to and as you can tell four get promoted and only three get relegated.

Barclays League 2

Burnley
Bristol
Hull
Norwich
Ipswich
Reading
Swansea
Derby
Q.P.R
Preston

This league is where the four teams in the 'Barclays League 1' get relegated to and as you can tell three get promoted and only three get relegated.

Barclays League 3

Scunthorpe
Southampton
Charlton
Watford
Portsmouth
Brighton
Hudddersfield
Sheffield Wednesday
Plymouth
Peterborough

This league is where the four teams in the 'Barclays League 2' get relegated to and as you can tell three get promoted and only three get relegated.

Barclays League 4

Swindon
Yeovil
Bristol Rovers
MK Dons
Colchester
Carlisle
Brentford
Walsall
Notts Co'
Bournemouth

This league is where the four teams in the 'Barclays League 3' get relegated to and as you can tell three get promoted and only three get relegated.

Barclays League 5

Gillingham
Wycombe
Leyton Orient
Rotherham
Oxford
Tranmere
Oldham
Hartlepool
Southend
Port Vale

This league is where the four teams in the 'Barclays League 4' get relegated to and as you can tell three get promoted and only three get relegated.

Barclays League 6

Rochdale
Northampton
Shrewsbury
Stockport
Bradford
Bury
Chesterfield
Dag & Red
Exeter
Crewe

This league is where the four teams in the 'Barclays League 5' get relegated to and as you can tell three get promoted and only three get relegated.

Barclays Conference

Accrington
Torquay
Burton
Stevenage
Aldershot
Barnet
Lincoln
Cheltenham
Morecombe
Hereford
Macclesfield

This league is where the four teams in the 'Barclays League 6' get relegated to and as you can tell three get promoted and no one relegated! Yay! :)

Also i have included many cups:

Barclays Cup - The same as the English FA Cup, but without qualifiers and none of the rule with teams in Europe only being allowed in 3rd Round.

Fosters Cup - The Super Cup, the winner of the 'Barclays Super League' versus the winner of the 'Barclays Cup'

Barclays League Cup - The samed as the English League cup, the cup is not avaliable to leagues lower down the structured league tiers.

Milky Way Cup - Forget about the silly name; this cup is for the lower leagues within the english structure, so that they have a chance of winning something.

Also if you want to have Blue Square Premier/North/South to work then you will have to load both the English and the newly name Albya package, if you are to want to use Barclays Super ALeague to Confderence and Blue Square Premier/North/South.
If there are any questions, or screenshots you want to see or know then please ask. Also if people do like this, i will upload straight onto FM-Base and put the link on this thread.

Thanks for reading, Ross95 :)

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

This is the link to the download:

Reformated English League Tiers - Downloads - FM-Base - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids, Updates & Cheats

Last edited:
Seems nice but I won't be trying it cause I don't enjoy playing a team from Top 5 Leagues (except from Stuttgart and Villareal) and my computer.

I've always wanted to try this but I've never got around to it.
It sounds good, well done on finishing it. When I start these types of things I never finish them.
I'll definitely be giving it a download. :)

you have not put barnsley or doncaster in and there in the championship other wise i would play it.

I've always wanted to try this but I've never got around to it.
It sounds good, well done on finishing it. When I start these types of things I never finish them.
I'll definitely be giving it a download. :)

Thank you, :)

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

you have not put barnsley or doncaster in and there in the championship other wise i would play it.

I'm sorry, but once i put them in the DB completley fails :/

Last edited: