New epl game starts tonight at 8, reliable players only!

newcastle and everton available, any interest? have to be in uk and reliable

Cutsy, might not be able to make it on tonight.... will be on tomoro though... cheers pal

im a newcastle fan let me lead them to glory please if so big thanks jimmy

you can have newcastle jimmy, game resumes at 7 tonight lads

ill play, give us a shout wat teams are available, been playin Fm for 5 yrs. so i know pretty much wat to do..

What teams are available?

Just so you know - I am now managing Bristol City - I got sacked from Arsenal.

thats it at the moment ben but il send you a private message if any come available

cutsey let me know if any teams are available

newcastle, everton and sunderland available. currently in january transfer window and game resumes at 7 tonight, any interest?

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:02 PM ----------

teams still available if anyone wants to play, game resume in 10 minutes

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:38 PM ----------

a few teams available if anyone wants to join hamachi details cutsy epl game password is football

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:57 PM ----------

no game tonight or saturday. game resumes sunday at 7

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:46 PM ----------

gareth and ben if your not playing can you send me the password you put on your team so someone else can take utd and liverpool. thanks

Last edited: