nileah_1991

Reaction score
Days: Everyday from 1500hrs-whenever

Playable League: England

Patch: Latest Official 3.0

Hamachi Details: Id- EPLFM11
pass: fmbase

please post ur teams, only very active players join in....

Teams taken:

Manchester United
Chelsea
Arsenal
Aston Villa
Birmingham
Newcastle
Blackpool

Last edited:
was hoping to start today but only 2 players is a bit too low.... wat do u think InValidejr??

guys i'm getting a 'tunnel problem' in my hamachi.... anyone knows why is that??

tried google but cn't find anything related to it :(

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

problem solved.... the game's up n running now... you guys can join in whenever it's feasible.... we'll start at d scheduled time... one change i've made is that there's only EPL loaded, no other league because they were making the game a bit too slow

can't find it? Click join network game > Click Join Other server > type in ' EPLFM11 ' > Unable to connet to server?

sorry to be a noob but this is the first one i've done :\ help! :)

don't we need your ip adress to join!?

the game isnt up now, that why you cant connect. wait till 5pm...

the game's up now.... thought of giving an extra hour to everyone to just make a head start n chat/discuss with other players.... but will commence at 1700 hrs, today!!!

i'm in, it just says waiting, is that because it don;t start till 5pm? :D

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

p.s, if i quit the game im at currently, iwll it have my bids saved? or do i have to wait or what? :p sorry for bein a noob :(

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

haha, lost community sheild 3 - 1. had no Torres or Drogba or Essien, all f*cking injured :(