New epl net game!!

• Thread starter Thread starter mr gooner
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 2K
once u've registered for an account at the top there's a drop down that says network go on that and click on join an existing network and type in these details:

hamachi name: eplnetgame
password: thegame

then by my name it should say the ip type in on fm

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

yesss!!! :)

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

now choose ur team mate

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

any outside top 5

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

top 5 is spurs , arsenal, man city, united, chelsea

so you cant pick spurs mate sorry

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

u can be liverpool or everton or someone like that

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

im villa

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

just resign as manager of spurs

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

and retire

Can I BE Liverpool?

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

I'm Liverpool :P

ajr are u gonna choose

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

yh sunderland cool

brian il set up a game if you fancy it and you have got hamachi, i dont mind you being any team?

yh you 2 can play and brian u can be everton
the hours are most evenings and some mornings

Back