New epl network league

Louis H

Banned
Reaction score
Hi there all.

After being in my first network game I have decided to create my own. I will use the EPL and version 9.6. All teams are avalible but getting you will have to get your team in by 6/9/09 otherwise it is a no go.

I dont mind but i am looking for players that can play in the morning and during the day.

RULES

1. No buying players from owned teams.

2. If you get sacked you get sacked end of.

3. HAVE FUN

good luck all I will annonce the times to be played next week.

GAME TIMES

Monday: 6am- 10am and 6pm -10pm
Tuesday 6am-10am and 6pm-10pm
Wednesday 6am - 10am and 6pm-11pm
Thursday: 6am-10am and 6-10pm
Friday: same
Saturday: 1pm-10pm
Sunday NO GAME

Teams Avalible
ARSENAL: MSHAW2
ASTON VILLA: GARY1873
BIRMINGHAM
BLACKBURN:XWEALZELX
BOLTON
BURNLEY
CHELSEA: ACEA001
EVERTON
FULHAM
HULL
LIVERPOOL: Lfclover23
MANCHESTER CITY:
MANCHESTER UNITED: nunezs706em
PORTSMOUTH
STOKE CITY
SUNDERLAND
TOTTENHAM: EGAADEC
WEST HAM UNITED
WIGAN ATHLETIC
WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS

All finnsihed

Last edited:
hi im game can i use man utd? im active and fm09 adicted lol ...jst got my new internet conection fr first time and am anxious to play on network hope u let me play :D

everyone is in so far get your friends in for this

Put me down for Arsenal if the times are ok. I work Friday, Saturday and Sunday 6-6 so can't play then but any other time is ok for me

I'll be Blackburn as long as they have Nikola Kalinic, not sure about this version so could you check if he's on there squad for me? And maybe a link to the update aswell please.

No teams avalible now so good luck to everybody and watch for the starting times

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

If i am not on fm base or hamachi then i will not be playing so it wont be on okay

Your playin on Fridays and Saturdays oO)

yh but dont worry because sometimes i will not be on

I've just logged on but can't get in. Think its because your not online but ive never joined one of these before so i'm probably just being thick

no im not logged on

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

it will start in 1 minute when i write on here it is started

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

i have the hamchi set up it is

Username:lfclover2314
password: 1234

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

the game is now on