knighty10

Reaction score
Breaking News

More news coming from moss lane after last weeks take over..

The new owners who terminate the contract of ex manager Lee Sinnott. Sky Sports Understand they are now interviewing for the managers job!

SKY bet

Nicky **** -1/6
Karl Marginson - 1/11
Jimmy Bullard - 1/14
Dean Ashton - 1/32
Garry Flitcroft - 1/65

The New Owners who set there ambitions in last weeks interview on where they want to take Altrincham Football club, There plans are to take the club to the football league in 3 seasons and then will look at things from there a bulid on, The new owners even hitted there be looking to build a new home in the next 5 years for the club.

There been a buzz going around moss lane with the new owners coming in and a new manager to follow.
Things are looking up from the small Great Manchester club who play in the six tier of english football.

Club Captain
Gianluca Havern will take the 1st pre season training session after he meet with the new owners a agree to take the training session on until the new manager arrives within the next 48Hours..

48 Hours Later

Breaking New coming out from Moss Lane

**Altrincham Football Club Have announce Dean Ashton As the New Manager**
Dean Ashton (born 24 November 1983) is an English former professional footballer. He made over 240 appearances as a forward in the Football League and Premier League for Crewe Alexandra, Norwich City and West Ham United, and was also capped by England. He was highly praised as a talented centre forward, but had a career frustrated by injury. He retired on 11 December 2009, aged 26, after failing to recover from a long-term ankle injury sustained during international duty with England.

Interview with dean ashton

Dean- its great to be back in football after my bad injury, i would like to thank altrincham and the new owners for giving me this great opportunity.

Am looking forward to meeting the sqaud tomorrow and taking my first training session, Am going to hold a meeting with the squad at the end of the week have a chat with the lads and let them no what mine and the club aims are.

dean meet up with lads and was not happy as there was a few faces missing from the meeting which dean ashton told the players that they would be dealt with.
Dean went over on what he had plan with altrincham and where he wanted to take them, and wanted to make sure that all the players was going to back him.

Dean told the player he was looking at promation on his first season and then maybe a year or two in the blue square prem as he want's to take the club to the football league level withen 3 seasons.

He said we have great backing from the new owners alot of you players are going to be offered full time contacts as we aim to fullt timer b4 the season starts so its down to you players to show me on the training pitch who's ready to take the nextstep with this club because if no one here now dosent want that for the club then you no where the door is!

Dean told the players aswell that he is looking to strengthen the team in the market and bring some fresh faces who are going to take this club where it belongs in the football league..

Dean did hint to the players that even the owner is looking to build a new staduim in the near future. even with a new training facilities which as got the go ahead in timperley.

Ashton did say that he is looking for a new vice captain as Gianluca Havern is staying as club captain

dean said he really looking forward to work with everyone at the club and wants the players to enjoy it and enjoy the game your all here because your good at what you do, there millions of people out there who would love to be in your shoes

Meeting ended

Summer Signings
In's
Tunji Moses (Hyde fc Free)
Nat Kerr (Droylsden Free)
David Lynch (no club)
James Holden (Salford city Free)
Jerome Wright (FC United 2k)
Tim Deasy (Bradford Ave)
Jack Redshaw (Morecambe Loan Till Jan)

Out's

Stuart Caburn (released)
Matthew Fearon (released)
Joe Coombs (released)
Matt Doughty (released)
Daniel Mitchley (released)
Danny Hall (Stalybridge Celtic Free)

Altrincham News

Altrincham Fc Spokesman - Dean Ashton released 5 players due to players not attended Deans First Meeting with club Staff and players..

Pre Season

-H- Notts County 3-1 - james Lawrie (L)
-H- Man Utd Res 4-2 Ryan Brooke,Damien Reeves 2,David Lynch (W)
-A-Trafford 1-5 Ryan Brooke,Nat Kerr,Damien Reeevs 2,James Lawrie (W)
-A-Curzon Ashton 0-0 (D)
-A-Marine 1-0 (L)

***More Coming Soon***

Last edited:
Good luck with this. Alty are one of the teams I always manage but without much sucess so far.

Breaking News

The new owners who terminate the contract of ex manager Lee Sinnott. Sky Sports Understand they are now interviewing for the managers job!

SKY bet

Nicky **** -1/6
Karl Marginson - 1/11
Jimmy Bullard - 1/14
Dean Ashton - 1/32
Garry Flitcroft - 1/65

The New Owners who set there ambitions in last weeks interview on where they want to take Altrincham Football club, There plans are to take the club to the football league in 3 seasons and then will look at things from there a bulid on, The new owners even hitted there be looking to build a new home in the next 5 years for the club.

There been a buzz going around moss lane with the new owners coming in and a new manager to follow.
Things are looking up from the small Great Manchester club who play in the six tier of english football.

Club Captain
Gianluca Havern will take the 1st pre season training session after he meet with the new owners a agree to take the training session on until the new manager arrives within the next 48Hours..

48 Hours Later

Dean Ashton (born 24 November 1983) is an English former professional footballer. He made over 240 appearances as a forward in the Football League and Premier League for Crewe Alexandra, Norwich City and West Ham United, and was also capped by England. He was highly praised as a talented centre forward, but had a career frustrated by injury. He retired on 11 December 2009, aged 26, after failing to recover from a long-term ankle injury sustained during international duty with England.

Dean- its great to be back in football after my bad injury, i would like to thank altrincham and the new owners for giving me this great opportunity.

Am looking forward to meeting the sqaud tomorrow and taking my first training session, Am going to hold a meeting with the squad at the end of the week have a chat with the lads and let them no what mine and the club aims are.

dean meet up with lads and was not happy as there was a few faces missing from the meeting which dean ashton told the players that they would be dealt with.
Dean went over on what he had plan with altrincham and where he wanted to take them, and wanted to make sure that all the players was going to back him.

Dean told the player he was looking at promation on his first season and then maybe a year or two in the blue square prem as he want's to take the club to the football league level withen 3 seasons.

He said we have great backing from the new owners alot of you players are going to be offered full time contacts as we aim to fullt timer b4 the season starts so its down to you players to show me on the training pitch who's ready to take the nextstep with this club because if no one here now dosent want that for the club then you no where the door is!

Dean told the players aswell that he is looking to strengthen the team in the market and bring some fresh faces who are going to take this club where it belongs in the football league..

Dean did hint to the players that even the owner is looking to build a new staduim in the near future. even with a new training facilities which as got the go ahead in timperley.

Ashton did say that he is looking for a new vice captain as Gianluca Havern is staying as club captain

dean said he really looking forward to work with everyone oen at the club and wants the players to enjoy it and enjoy the game your all here because your good at what you do, there millions of people out there who would love to be in your shoes

Meeting ended

***pre season and new signing coming soon***

updated 16.26 30.01.13

Breaking News

SKY bet

Nicky **** -1/6
Karl Marginson - 1/11
Jimmy Bullard - 1/14
Dean Ashton - 1/32
Garry Flitcroft - 1/65

Club Captain

48 Hours Later

dean said he really looking forward to work with everyone at the club and wants the players to enjoy it and enjoy the game your all here because your good at what you do, there millions of people out there who would love to be in your shoes

Meeting ended

Summer Signings
In's
Tunji Moses (Hyde fc Free)
Nat Kerr (Droylsden Free)
David Lynch (no club)
James Holden (Salford city Free)
Jerome Wright (FC United 2k)
Tim Deasy (Bradford Ave)
Jack Redshaw (Morecambe Loan Till Jan)

Out's

Stuart Caburn (released)
Matthew Fearon (released)
Joe Coombs (released)
Matt Doughty (released)
Daniel Mitchley (released)
Danny Hall (Stalybridge Celtic Free)

Altrincham News

Altrincham Fc Spokesman - Dean Ashton released 5 players due to players not attended Deans First Meeting with club Staff and players..

Pre Season

-H- Notts County 3-1 - james Lawrie (L)
-H- Man Utd Res 4-2 Ryan Brooke,Damien Reeves 2,David Lynch (W)
-A-Trafford 1-5 Ryan Brooke,Nat Kerr,Damien Reeevs 2,James Lawrie (W)
-A-Curzon Ashton 0-0 (D)
-A-Marine 1-0 (L)

***More Coming Soon***

update