Flopige

Reaction score
Hello,

After months of try, I come to you to help with this project :

I would create a new super league with this points :

- First Division : 16 teams : 2 from england, 2 from spain, 2 from france, 2 from holland, 2 from portugal, 2 from germany, 2 from belgium, 2 from italy

phase 0 : classic championship : 2X15 matchs

phase 1 : 8 best teams play a two-legged home and away cup to have the champion

phase 2 : the other 8 teams are relegated to second divison but they play a mini championnship (1X vs each team) to know in wich part of second division they are put. (they are 8 championship and the club in 8th postition go to a minor championship than the 16th one, based on reputation or the value of the championship). If not possible, ramdom.

- Second division :

!!!!!! 8 championships of 16 teams from the same nations as first division !!!!!

phase 0 : classic championship : 2X15 matchs

phase 1 : play off between the 6 best teams in each championship. 2X5 matchs. After it, the first team is promoted to first division

phase 2 : mini championship for teams 7 to 16. 1X9 matchs to determinate the places in the championship. The last team is relegated.

- National cup : all the teams of first and second division. I believe there is some adjustements to do but I think it's the easy part

- Excellence cup : a "champion's league cup" like between the teams of the first division and the 2 bests teams of each championship in second division --> 32 teams

-Major cup : a "champion's league cup" like between the teams who finished from position three to seven in each championship in second division --> 32 teams

- Medium cup : "champion's league cup" like between the teams who finished from position eight to eleven in each championship in second division --> 32 teams

- Minor cup : "champion's league cup" like between the teams who finished from position twelve to fifteen in each championship in second division --> 32 teams

it's all :D

in fact, I just want the basic structure to dot it and specifically, the play off systems and how to put the team in seven position to the right cup.

Thanks for the read, thanks for the help, sorry fo my french english :D

Last edited: