seacow

Reaction score
hi,

i have created the san marinese league with an added second division and am looking to set every team with equal budgeting and financial position, however i cannot set it high enough. the league reputation and all club reputations are high enough to attract messi and co. but the budgets do not allow it. Any ideas?

the plan is to see how quickly a huge financial impact to a league in this way will affect
a. the national team and the quality of 're-gens'
b. how easy it is to build a world class side able to compete for champions league
c. how quickly san marino can climb the uefa co-efficients and qualify for more european spots

i am happy to share the database once completed just ask, but if anyone has any ideas of how to spice the idea up a little feel free as it may prove as easy save if domestic teams lack ambition within transfer windows

trial run;

given no transfer budget but a wage budget of 400k and given no room to shift from one to the other

a raid of experienced players from the free transfer market has seen my squad quickly outclass the rest of the league. winning the first game 6-0. however a few clubs have signed 2/3 decent players on frees, and are exploring the loan market to capture the likes of balotelli. promising signs that clubs should show enough ambition to bring in some quality players....now just to figure budgets to allow them to go wild.

The clubs have to be made "Professional" before they can receive any transfer budgets.

i have already made them professional, also tried giving them a foreground sugardaddy but still don't receive what i am looking for

Make them Semi-Pro in the Editor and then let the game play , if you give them **** loads of money then they will automatically upgrade to Professional Status. Other than that i can't think of anything else except Nation Rules.

Just a thought but have you increased the rep and stats of the nation ie game importance, economic factor and financial power ?

i increased them a little but didnt set them to the equivilent of england spain etc. as i wasn't sure what direct impact thay had and didn't want to ruin the databas messing with things beyond my knowledge.....which is perhaps the majority of things anyway lol
i will give it a go

i have given it a go but it has no immediate impact. is there anything inside the editor that determines what the maximum transfer budget can be? be it chairman stats club records, league records or rules?

The only thing I can think it can be is make sure public limited company is unticked, Finances are a bit of a strange on on FM12 I've been finding prize money drops at a alarming amount per season from which it is set in custom databases.

Apart from whats already been mentioned theres nothing else to determine maximum transfer budgets not that I know off anyway.

already had it unticked as didnt want all money going out in terms of dividends, its made an interesting save with a squad average age of 32, won't cut it in champs league so hope for budget next year or some shrewd free transfers

got to xmas and given an injection for transfers, so looks ok now only 30mill to spend but better than nothing