Reaction score
Hey I'm new to this forum but have good graphics history/knowledge and thought about designing a new facepack style. Below is what I have come up with. I never usually have blank days but today I did and sorry this was the best I could come up with.The colour code is as follows:

Orange- Goalkeeper
Blue- Defender
Green- Midfielder
Red- Striker

Here are a few examples. Please feel free to give constructive criticism as I learn from it. And would like to know your thoughts on my project. I will post updates on this thread and each facepack individualy.I hope to get them all done in time for FM11's big release.

Thanks

Unite-Against-Racism

Full Packs:

English Premier League-

Arsenal: Download

Last edited:
Very nice, only problem will come with those versatile players that have multiple positions over the pitch

wow very nice :)

must say, im very impressed

hank you very much guys!!!;)

Very nice, only problem will come with those versatile players that have multiple positions over the pitch

Thanks for pointing that out I just realised that Ronaldo plays as a Winger/Forward so Im not sure what I should do any help/recomendations?

Oh yeah noticed FM Base has nothing to show off to the other sites like Fever Pitch has Carbon Logos and Sortitoutsi has their logos and stuff maybe FM Base Facepacks?

They look the part. Will give them a download in FM11.

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

hank you very much guys!!!;)

Thanks for pointing that out I just realised that Ronaldo plays as a Winger/Forward so Im not sure what I should do any help/recomendations?

Do whatever his Natural position is.

Winger could be either Forward or Midfield.

ronaldo CAN play both, BUT his first position is in midfield. if you were to look on the editor, there aren't players that have full capabilites in roles in two areas of the pitch. even so, without the colours (make them all black eg) they would still look good

You could put their trained positions from in-game, although that might ruin the aesthetic, and would be outdated if they're retrained to new positions

I do it in the postion they started off in I.E Ronaldo was Mid, Phil Neville was a Defence ect

using ronaldo as an example, maybe you could have the top half green fading into red. this shows he can play in both midfield and attack. what do you think?

You could put their trained positions from in-game, although that might ruin the aesthetic, and would be outdated if they're retrained to new positions

OK seeing as I've no more exams and holidays coming up i'll do two styles one which is theor trained position and one style that is neutral i.e. no colur's

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

using ronaldo as an example, maybe you could have the top half green fading into red. this shows he can play in both midfield and attack. what do you think?

nice idea

Nice layout mate, not my cup o' tea (I don't like the names on facepacks) but still a great project, good luck buddy.