Nice layout mate, not my cup o' tea (I don't like the names on facepacks) but still a great project, good luck buddy.

Thanks I knew I couldnt get everyones liking and I'll take your comment into account when designing other facepacks in hope I can target all FM users likes and dislikes

Very nice idea ! Hope you'll get it done for December at least, lots of job has to be done :S

hank you very much guys!!!;)

Thanks for pointing that out I just realised that Ronaldo plays as a Winger/Forward so Im not sure what I should do any help/recomendations?

Oh yeah noticed FM Base has nothing to show off to the other sites like Fever Pitch has Carbon Logos and Sortitoutsi has their logos and stuff maybe FM Base Facepacks?

we have decent databases (some are bollocks...) and good skinners and one of the best tacticians, JP Woody :D

on topic, the face packs look really nice and they would be great for fm11 i would use :D

we have decent databases (some are bollocks...) and good skinners and one of the best tacticians, JP Woody :D

on topic, the face packs look really nice and they would be great for fm11 i would use :D

Thank you and I only had a quic look around this site and some other sites before making that persumption so thanks for correcting me but still would like to release the facepacks in the name of Base (A)

I really don't understand why you need a player name on a facepack if you are on his profile?

I really don't understand why you need a player name on a facepack if you are on his profile?

Actually Never thought of that :O

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Guys I need a name for the Facepack any ideas? FM Base.... Facepacks

Something just crossed my mind......If you are making these now ready for FM11 release, won't the pics be outdated as most teams are having new kits?

Can't see the pics anyway. I don't have anything installed - facepacks, logos - doesn't look as 'top notch' as other FMs but it sure as **** saves space on my laptop.

Arsenal FMB11 Facepacks:

FMB11Facepacks.png

Download Link: Arsenal FMB11 4Shared Link

For gods sake unite against racism isnt ******* me seems like everytime sumone bogus signs up u all persume its me. i never created unite-against-racism or any other account. my friend next door did yeh and u think itz me

You could use "forward" for AMC/FC type player and "striker" for a more clear cut FC/ST. Also, wide midfielder type and not-so-attacking wingers could be labeled as midfielders?

You could use "forward" for AMC/FC type player and "striker" for a more clear cut FC/ST. Also, wide midfielder type and not-so-attacking wingers could be labeled as midfielders?

the guy making them is banned so probs wont amke it anymore

These a great, good work with Photoshop there.
You should do the whole of EPL :D