Vance77

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there will be a facepack for the Italian Serie A and other leagues where players' pictures aren't present?

I've temporarily used the 50,000 facepack file from last year, which was great, but the vast amount of files are slowing my game down.

Okay, thanks. I already have the 55,000 faces facepack from last year, so shall I just download the updates???

Thanks.

Version 3 will be out tonight when they update. Apparentley just download V3 thats all.

Hope it don't take too long!
I don't want to start a game up until I have all the stuff!

Anybody know where I can get kits from that are the same as the way that they are in the game for Prem etc.?

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

As they have closed the downloads on here for a bit! :(

Version 3 will be out tonight when they update. Apparentley just download V3 thats all.

I've noticed that it's now telling me to just update 'v3', just as you said. So, as I'm not a premium member, do I now just download the ten files, extract them and place them in the graphics/faces folder?

Wrong section, move to graphics, moderrs.

??? I'm confused mate.

The old facepack works in the 'graphics > faces' directory on fm11. Are you saying I have to create a directory called 'moderrs' for this facepack?

I was correct in thinking I have to download the ten files, right?

So what do we do if we already have all of last years faces? Do we have to scrap them and start again with this pack?