NEW - First Goalscorer Competition

• Thread starter Thread starter NUFC_Tony
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way. You just refereed one of my matches on FM and made a complete shambles.

Just joking mate ;)

Why the **** am I a referee? Anyway, you must be lying cos i'd be an awesome ref.

it seems once again this idea has collapsed due to Tony being banned again. If a moderator comes to close this thread may I ask why has Tony been banned this time and then feel free to close the thread. I would like to say I predicted this would happen, tho it wasn't hard to see it coming :D

ah thats a shame i enjoyed this. i just haven't got the patience to do it myself.

it seems once again this idea has collapsed due to Tony being banned again. If a moderator comes to close this thread may I ask why has Tony been banned this time and then feel free to close the thread. I would like to say I predicted this would happen, tho it wasn't hard to see it coming :D
he picked up a 5 point infraction for a duplicate thread. problem is that he has so many active infraction points (80 last time i checked), that 5 points immediately gave him another ban

thanks for the info madsheep. I really don't know how he can be banned so much :S Feel sorry for a lot of the people who sign up for ideas made by him and then are unable to do them because he gets himself banned

How long he banned for this time?

thanks for the info madsheep. I really don't know how he can be banned so much :S Feel sorry for a lot of the people who sign up for ideas made by him and then are unable to do them because he gets himself banned

How long he banned for this time?
not sure how long, last one was 6 days, so this could be 2 weeks. anyway, closing thread. if anyone wants to run this, PM me

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

re-opening, as Joe has decided to run the competition

I will be running this, but in a different way, i feel Tony's rules were a bit complicated, i will run it similar to Billy's survivor 2010/2011 game, you have to just name someone who you think will score this week, i discussed this with madsheep and he said it was fine, so ill kick this off

Joe- Didier Drogba

If anyone was up for it I would help to run this as people seemed to look forward to this.

i did prefer predicting all the fixtures first scorer if im honest, but like i said i haven't got the patience to sort it out.

If someone reliable, wants to take this over completely go ahead. Tony is a liability and unless he sorts himself out he will continue to pick up bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back