Votes: 11 15.5%
  • V3

Votes: 51 71.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hunter26

World Elite Star
Reaction score
This is my new attempt for a good and popular style for FM2010 and FM-BASE. I Have made 3 different styles for people to choose from they are plain and simple without names and flags who needs them when there on the players profile after all.

V1...140x180 Photo Look

dy28zo.png
2w3wzz6.png
2evayyc.png

V2...180x180 Wide Rounded Look

dyujw4.png
amw2vk.png
14cchw4.png

V3...180x180 Rounded Look

9sq7nd.png
tz6dy.png
35lcmxg.png

Poll will be added add the 1 that people will like the most ill start making facepacks in that style

Last edited:
V3 is the best here i would say.

When you come on msn can you send me the V3 template? and when i get some free time ill will get some packs done.

V3 is the best here i would say.

When you come on msn can you send me the V3 template? and when i get some free time ill will get some packs done.

I will release the template once the poll is finished

i prefer the cut out style, but from these its V3

i personally like v3 to but i done 3 incase people dont like one of the others

V3 but it looks as though some of the players pictures have been either squashed/stretched. Don't do that, it looks bad.

V3 but it looks as though some of the players pictures have been either squashed/stretched. Don't do that, it looks bad.

Lee Do you have any good Links for HQ Pics

Lee Do you have any good Links for HQ Pics

If you sign up for http://sportgfx.com/ they have a football images section. and have thread with images on of loads of teams and international teams and most of the pictures are HQ so it will be worth a look in there.

If you also donate to them they have a Gold Membership forum and they have 2 thread run by 2 different members ( Images Scouts ) who if you tell them what they want will find you loads of good quality images

Thats ace Sean. I normally use the cut outs but that looks way better.