• AFC Wimbledon

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • East Fife (Try Emulate Sir Alex)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Portsmouth

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Ok so this year I have waited until Christmas to get FM18 and have finally started a save with my beloved Rangers, I don't deem this to be long term as I find it gets boring and easy quickly.

I intend to start a story and have several idea's in mind of which team I should go so I am adding a poll to see what people prefer,

I did think possibly of starting a save as a Uruguayan manager unemployed and eventually try make the first world cup winners become world champions again, but that's a save for much later next year!

If anyone has other idea's I will consider although these are the teams I prefer.

RUDI Amtsallee

Thanks for the votes guys,currently my favourite idea is leading (SALFORD) would be a great challenge to do! I am just playing my first season on my other save still to get used to it however I am off work for 2 weeks soon and will start the save then so I will leave the voting open until Sunday then the decision will be final as to which story I am doing and I will start an OP on here before starting a new thread as my proper story.

Got a Salford save myself, highly recommend them. Very enjoyable so far as well.

Well the poll is at 7-7 between Salford FC & Sir Alex emulation, I'm going to make a decision based on the fact that I want to do the save aswell I will begin a save in around a week with Salford ! a great challenge staying at one club and hopefully getting them into the premiership one day will be my task. I will start writing up part of the story before the save begins and get a new thread up and running. Thank you for all your votes hopefully everyone that voted follows the story and I can make a successful story & career with Salford City FC!