SMcManus84

Reaction score
Just went to play and it's popped up new update available, is a patch? Anyone know what's on it?

Reason I ask is I have just got my tactic working the last few days and I just don't think I've got it in me to go back the drawing board if it's another "fix".

i haven't accepted the download yet just staring at the screen.....

Footimad - couldn't see because I couldn't bring myself to click download.

Kandersson - thanks for the info.

Yeah, that non-negotiable transfer offer was much needed. Although I'm still having tough time with getting my tactics right in 14.2. :/

Yeah, that non-negotiable transfer offer was much needed. Although I'm still having tough time with getting my tactics right in 14.2. :/

I think a lot of people are in the same boat, I've struggled, in the end I gave in a downloaded a load from here and tried em all out, found one which works great, but I wanna make something by self, it's more satisfying winning with tactics you've made yourself.

I think a lot of people are in the same boat, I've struggled, in the end I gave in a downloaded a load from here and tried em all out, found one which works great, but I wanna make something by self, it's more satisfying winning with tactics you've made yourself.
Indeed it is. I also am not in the boat of tiki-taka and possession football. I've always been able to create a tactic in every patch, but in 14.2, the hilarious defending and GK makes it almost impossible to balance attack and defence.

GUTTED!!! the job bug destroyed my save won everythink with atletico miniero even club world cup beat bayern on pens so walked away from them thinking most jobs i have chance with continental reputation now im stuck in the championship with a mid table watford AHHHHHHHHHH

GUTTED!!! the job bug destroyed my save won everythink with atletico miniero even club world cup beat bayern on pens so walked away from them thinking most jobs i have chance with continental reputation now im stuck in the championship with a mid table watford AHHHHHHHHHH

ya saying watford are ****, hmmmm? ha