NEW FM2013 'EXTENDED HIGHLIGHTS MATCHES' NETWORK GAME (Not for the impatient)

jaymacca

Reaction score
I am looking to start up a new network game on FM13. I have already had some interest from people looking to take more time on their teams. There are plenty of people out there who get kicked off of games due to impatient people not wanting to wait that extra few minutes. I do not get this, you get the most out of the game by how much you put into it!

The matches will be extended highlights so the wait time will be abit longer but although many may disagree this is the best way to play. To analyse the game and stats, make good subs and win! Its much more enjoyable than a quick result.

So this game is for people who do deep tactics, training, buying and selling of players and coaches etc. The full works.

They wouldn't put this stuff into the game if it wasn't to be used extensively and to improve your results and enjoyment of the game!

Main interest in any of the English Leagues, but will take suggestions.

If you are one of these players who is not impatient and interested in a good game with a decent host, let me know and we'll get it up and running.

I am looking to start up a new network game on FM13. I have already had some interest from people looking to take more time on their teams. There are plenty of people out there who get kicked off of games due to impatient people not wanting to wait that extra few minutes. I do not get this, you get the most out of the game by how much you put into it!

The matches will be extended highlights so the wait time will be abit longer but although many may disagree this is the best way to play. To analyse the game and stats, make good subs and win! Its much more enjoyable than a quick result.

So this game is for people who do deep tactics, training, buying and selling of players and coaches etc. The full works.

They wouldn't put this stuff into the game if it wasn't to be used extensively and to improve your results and enjoyment of the game!

Main interest in any of the English Leagues, but will take suggestions.

If you are one of these players who is not impatient and interested in a good game with a decent host, let me know and we'll get it up and running.

add me on steam m8 steff318 exactly the same as me!!!

FM13 Updated Game Transfers (Falcao, Moutinho, James Rodriguez to Monaco) + more!!!!!

Server Name: FM13 Updated Game Transfers/Password: chelsea
Add me on these if interested Steam owusu26 and Skype joel.o26
Times will see the maojrity (changeable if it doesn't suit you)
Major Leagues Brazil England France Germany Holland Italy and Spain
Extendent Matches Highlights included
Edited Game stats
This Game includes big money moves with players such as: Luis Suarez, Hulk, Gotze, Falcao, Moutinho, James Rodriguez and the four goal hero Robert Lewandowski! Plus updated managers with Jose Mourinho back with the blues!!!!!! So come play with mega rich Monaco or manage Bayern Munich with Robert Lewandowski and Mario Gotze, or even be tottenham and try to keep Star Bale you wouldn't wanna miss out on this game!!!!!!!​

Last edited:
added you on steam (Feral) If you see me online gimme a nudge =)

FM13 Updated Game Transfers (Falcao, Moutinho, James Rodriguez to Monaco) + more!!!!!

Server Name: FM13 Updated Game Transfers/Password: chelsea
Add me on these if interested Steam owusu26 and Skype joel.o26
Times will see the maojrity (changeable if it doesn't suit you)
Major Leagues Brazil England France Germany Holland Italy and Spain
Extendent Matches Highlights included
Edited Game stats
This Game includes big money moves with players such as: Luis Suarez, Hulk, Gotze, Falcao, Moutinho, James Rodriguez and the four goal hero Robert Lewandowski! Plus updated managers with Jose Mourinho back with the blues!!!!!! So come play with mega rich Monaco or manage Bayern Munich with Robert Lewandowski and Mario Gotze, or even be tottenham and try to keep Star Bale you wouldn't wanna miss out on this game!!!!!!!​

Last edited:
I am interster , add me on steam joaotc27

Hi lads, only after seeing this post, its exactly the type of game I've being looking for. I'd play if it still open to join, I'm a dedicated fm13 player that likes a game to last so you get the most out of it, can ye tell me the details thanks

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

I'd play,it still open

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

I'd like to join but I' don't know how to play a network game, maybe I can get a little help before I delve into any game? What do I need to know? My steam ID is haydenisonline

EDIT: I want in, I'm sure I'll figure it out, it can't be that difficult right?

Last edited:
i would like to join, if its still possible. steam: Grewall

Hey! Is the game still running? If so, are there any slots open? I would also be happy to pick any low-mid table team

Steam name: Jinxie7