New Football Manager 2010 Wonderkids Shortlist

bilalahmad

Reaction score
Hi everyone I created 3 Football Manager 2010 Wonderkids Shortlist and they are Wonderkids under 16, Wonderkids under 18 and Wonderkids under 21. Some of the players that are in the shortlist are Khouma Babacar, Wellington Silva, Mario Balotelli, Rafael and Pato. If you want to find out the rest please go to Football Manager 2010 Wonderkids and Young Talents and if you want to know how to import shortlists on to your game then go to How to Import Shortlists in FM2010

Thanks BilalAhmad your article really helped me out!

Thank you so much for putting these lists together. Now i will have no issues finding stars of the future! :wub::wub:

I bought Khouma Babacar and now he has become my best player! By the way I am playing with West Ham!

I bought Khouma Babacar and now he has become my best player! By the way I am playing with West Ham!

How much did you purchase Khouma Babacar for? I tried to purchase him however they kept on rejecting.

They all have the same players.

I would recommend doing a wonderkid shortlist on south america or asia, not the average normal one.

Thanks for the suggestion FM10Spurs will do for the next shortlist, also this one is different because their are three different shortlists one for under 21, under 18 and under 16. So far no one that I know has ever made a shortlist for all three of these age groups.

I bought him for £25M in the fourth season. His well worth it though!

You spent quite a lot of money! I tried bidding £15M but got rejected and then £20M still got rejected and unluckily I can't spend more than that.

Like I said before it was worth it.

Last edited:
is there any chance these could be hosted somewhere without a download limit?

uploading.com seems to believe the limit for downloading these files has been reached.