1ST = Champs League Footy
2-5=Have playoff for Champions League, If you finish second you go into Europa League
6-10=have Europa League playoff, Only one goes tro thats the winner.

Win Fa Cup=Europa League

I think what you should have is

teams 1-4 have playoff for champions league

teams 5-9 have europa league playoff

teams 10-14 have relegation playoff

This could be done in a league format playing home and away 6 more games to bring you up to 30 games which would reduce fixture congestion

Also It means the teams in the certain groups are playing against teams in there own level a bit like the split in the SPL

Sorry that should have been 32

Also with the 7 teams removed that would bring the championship to 31 teams

So instead you could have:

Premiership:14 teams
Championship:15 teams
First Division:16 teams
Second Division:24 teams
Third Division:24 teams

You could have the top 3 are guaranteed a champions league spot, the team who finishes 1st are automatically in the play off final for the league with 2nd and 3rd having a semi to get the final.

Yeah brillant Idea...

1st = Champs League
2ND AND 3RD = Playoff for last Champs League place.

1ST = Champs League Footy
2-5=Have playoff for Champions League, If you finish second you go into Europa League
6-10=have Europa League playoff, Only one goes tro thats the winner.

Win Fa Cup=Europa League

So 5 teams have a playoff, is it going to be a league format or a knock out? If knock out then having 5 teams wouldn't work.

League format then like playoffs...

To do relagation playoff when in the editor click on the division you are doing in nation rules then there should be a tab think it's the last about playoff's tick relegation and then enter how many teams you want from that division you don't include relegation in the main bit though?

No i mean how would you choose who gets relegated?

How could you do a relegation play off?

Pretty sure you can do it they do it in Scotland, or Italy, or Spain or somewhere I'm sure of it XD

Should go like this:

1 - 2 for title (both get CL football)
2 - 5 compete for CL qualifying place (other 3 get Europa football]
7 - 10 compete for last Europa place (other 3 get nothing)
11 - 14 relegation play-offs

May need to add another Europa spot to England though? Think theres only 4.. This would be 5 including whoever won the FA cup.

No but for relegation play offs yeah...who ever wins it gets 2 stay up so how would you figure out who goes down?

No but for relegation play offs yeah...who ever wins it gets 2 stay up so how would you figure out who goes down?

Oh right, Well the two losers go down, simple really..

Ok what about this...

1st = Champs League
2nd to 5th = champs league playoff, runnerup gets europa league.
6th to 9th = europa league playoff
10th to 13th = relegation playoff
14th = relegated

3 get relegated.
2 champs league spaces.
3 europa league inc fa cup.

So I will change it...

FA CUP=CHAMPS LEAGUE
FA CUP RUNNER UP=EUROPA LEAGUE?

no by the league will by default have 4 CL paces 5&6 for EL and 7 depending on who won the cup (anyone higher than 7th)

Im thinking of reducing all english leagues to a 16/18 team league depending on certain things including playoffs...thoughts?

It can't work i don't think, i don't think you can put in play offs for UEFACL, UEFAEL etc