new forum ?

Reaction score
ayup ive got an idea .not sure what you will make of it though :/.
y dont you make a new forum called saved games. where peaple can upload there saved games for others to download and play on i think this would be a good idea becuase it will let users compare on how there doing at so on . please let me know what you think thanks

I dont think its worthy of a forum as there isnt even a thread for it.

Feel free to start your own thread though on the subject

I think a new forum like that would be great, but a good thread first would be very nice

Yeah we should start it with a good thread then if it goes well a forum can be made later!

ive just tried to make one and theres one problem i can't upload my save game ive copyed it and tryed to cange the file typeto .rar so you could extract it but then you can't change it back to .fm:(

I was going to give it to you but you can wait for sean now

Did you actually archive it or just change the file name to .rar? :|

gregor :i didnt know u was a administrator i just thought sean was sorry :( can you help please
and redders no i didnt should i archive it

ffs i just gave you an inf like 2 posts up for double posting

i think its dumb. why let other people play what you worked so hard for? :S i dont think its such great idea. but others seem to like it, soo all the luck mate!:D

Yeh im not a big fan of it tbh. Only benefit I could see would be if someone went on holiday for 100 years or summat then uploaded that save as that would make things interesting

yh well ur either going tolikeit or not :/ i lke it cuz it gives peaple the chace to compare how there doin ;)