timmisville

Reaction score
So I'm in my first season with Liverpool and Sturridge just isn't cutting it in the Complete Forward role for me. Injuries and lack of goals means I'm gonna get rid and hopefully bring someone else in young who can score goals straight away in the prem.

Any suggestions?

Must be able to play the Complete Forward role, ideally good in the air aswell as my full backs are forward a lot putting crosses in.

I've brought in Johannes Eggestein from Bremen and I've also got Origi and Ings but I could do with a worldy!

Last edited:
So I'm in my first season with Liverpool and Sturridge just isn't cutting it in the Complete Forward role for me. Injuries and lack of goals means I'm gonna get rid and hopefully bring someone else in young who can score goals straight away in the prem.

Any suggestions?

Must be able to play the Complete Forward role, ideally good in the air aswell as my full backs are forward a lot putting crosses in.

breel embolo

Andrea Belotti. He has been immense in my Oldham-save. Top scorer in his first season in the PL, with 27 goals. Can't recommend him enough

Gonna scout all 3 of them until the end of the season along with Morata who isn't getting games at Madrid. Cheers

Origi did brilliantly for me in that role - have you tried using him?

Origi is terrific in that role...also found Sturridge struggles in any role, as you said injuries are killer. Gabi Barbosa, Calleri or Vardy would be good optoions

Ended up going with Belotti, He was quite prolific but then I had a tactic change which meant I needed deep lying forwards and he really struggled. Took Vardy off relegated Leicester for £20m and he's banging them in!