TM13

Reaction score
currently playing Arsenal, only desember 2010, battling Chelsea for the title.
RVP just got injured for 4-5 months, and I need a replacement.

Chamakh has been good (14 gls/10 asst in 20 games). I want to keep him up front, but he's not that consistant, and I need consistancy as Chelsea pretty much wins every week.
So I'm thinking maybe someone who is better/just as good playing as a winger, like Suarez.

Please help me, I'm new to the game

currently playing Arsenal, only desember 2010, battling Chelsea for the title.
RVP just got injured for 4-5 months, and I need a replacement.

Chamakh has been good (14 gls/10 asst in 20 games). I want to keep him up front, but he's not that consistant, and I need consistancy as Chelsea pretty much wins every week.
So I'm thinking maybe someone who is better/just as good playing as a winger, like Suarez.

Please help me, I'm new to the game

Balotelli is easily the least consistent on the game.

Last edited:
What about Suarez, any good? And price range for some of these players? got 45 mil after 6 months (had locked first transfer window), but since I'm arsenal I kinda want to go wenger-style and buy for around 10 mil

Suarez will cost about £19M mate...maybe Kadlec or Lukuka as there fairly cheap and will be world class in a few years. they would be wengers type of players. Also try Cristian Benitez from Santos Laguna. Dirt cheap and will bang the goals in for you

i agree with mouldy on Juan Manuel Mata, i buy him with every team i manage, although hes only valued 7mil your going to be paying in excess of 15mil at least id say, but worth it in the long run

I'm Using Balotelli As Impact Player For Man City And We Beat Liverpool And United 3-0