New from Aus

• Thread starter aus_fletcher
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 3K
A

aus_fletcher

G'day. I'm new to this caper and thought that I best become involved in discussion as I am about to purchase FM2006. My addiction to football management games is extreme to say the least (my missus thinks I'm a nutter). I could not stop playing CM 01/02 for years. I was very disappointed with CM 5 and have decided to take the leap over to the FM series.
I hate to say this, but football management games are not very popular in Australia. Hopefully qualification to the World Cup will change this.
Football in Aus is BOOMING. Rugby league and its boofhead players can die a slow and miserable death in Aus as far as I am concerned.

Go the Aussies at the WC and hands off our Guus, England!

I would love to hear from other Aussies that are addicted to football management games.

Best Regards from Wagga Wagga, where it is a stinking rotten 42ºc every ****** day in summer. :weep: :weep:

Hi, welcome to the forum. CM5? lol, what were you thinking.

Hi mate how u doin. Never actually played CM 5 wnet straight to FM. Was it really that bad?!

cm5 was THAT BAD. G'day mate welcome to the fold. Stop moaning about having good weather try spending a weekend in Scotland :D

Me cousin had it on the x-box and it looked ****.

Boozad, **** is an understatement. It has more bugs in it than a backyard shitehouse. I may as well have thrown $90 to the wind.

And Kris, I should point out that I am not crowing about the weather here, I HATE it, I would LOVE to live in Scotland, no rugby league boofheads there I assume, and the futher away from Shane Warne the better.

Nah we suck at Rugby :D and Cricket doesn't exist much over here either

Well fletch, FM 06 will ease the pain of paying for a pile of ****!

Welcome to the forums, i take it you don't like Rugby League :(

You nicked my name :(
I hope England dont nick Hiddink either, we want someone English

but anyway, welcome to FM-Base

Hey welcome,do you know Paul???

Where abouts in Oz are you from??

I'm in the wonderful City of Wagga Wagga, New South Wales, which in Aboriginal means f**king hot in summer.

Where are you at fletcha? My G-G-Grandfather was a housebreaker in London circa 1830. That’s why I'm living in this infernal heat and not in the cooler climes of England. My lot were from Lancs originally.

For what it’s worth, I reckon Big Sam should get the England job. He seems a good bloke and has done wonders for Bolton.