NSH88

Reaction score
Got the new update from LFCMarshall and dont no who to start with. wanting a challenge but with abit ov money to build.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I have the same problem. But im thinking of going Palace, QPR or Leicester would be very good challenge

Ive gone for Stoke decent core to the team just need 3-4 signings.

Having fun with an Ajax save atm, good enough team to win the league first season, real challenge is obviously the Champions League!

Highly recommend Liverpool, back in the Champions League, don't even need any signings but Toni Kroos signed for me for 8m + add-ons and 89k per week, great save. I was looking for a long term one maybe league 1 or 2 with a squad that should walk their league but the challenge starts once they've been promoted, any ideas?

Highly recommend Liverpool, back in the Champions League, don't even need any signings but Toni Kroos signed for me for 8m + add-ons and 89k per week, great save. I was looking for a long term one maybe league 1 or 2 with a squad that should walk their league but the challenge starts once they've been promoted, any ideas?

Bristol City or Sheffield United for league one.