Scott1492

Reaction score
Hi all

I am new to networking and have been on here a few days now trying to set up or join a network game.......ive come to the conclusion that there are a lot of time wasters and idiots on here so im looking for the following people only!!!

MUST BE OVER 25 YEARS OLD
MUST BE ENGLISH SPEAKING AND AND ENGLAND BASED

MUST BE ABLE TO PLAY FROM 7PM UNTIL 11PM MOST EVENINGS (OF COURSE DAYS OFF WILL BE DECIDED BETWEEN ALL PLAYERS)
MUST BE USING PATCH 11.1.1
MUST BE USING HAMACHI
AND NO DOWLOADED TACTICS PLEASE

I will have the game up and ready at 7pm this evening and plan to force continue at 8pm (giving all players time to get set up and tactics/teams sorted)............

ANY TEAM YOU WANT YOU CAN HAVE (IF NOT ALREADY TAKEN) SO FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED THEN PLEASE EMAIL ME TO CONFIRM YOUR NAME, AGE, WERE YOU ARE FROM AND ALSO YOUR TEAM CHOICE (REAL NAMES MUST BE USED AS MANAGER NAME)

MY EMAIL IS [email protected] I WILL REPLY TO EVERYONE BEFORE WE KICK OFF AT 7PM TONIGHT.

MY HAMACHI DETAILS ARE SCOTT1492 AND GAME PASSWORD IS SATOUY1492

LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING SOME SERIOUS PLAYERS!!!!!!!

CHEERS

SCOTT

Last edited:
grown ups can be idiots aswell aka (dads)

EDIT: I wouldnt call people grown ups cos some havent `Grown up` yet

Last edited:
MY HAMACHI DETAILS ARE SCOTT1492 AND GAME PASSWORD IS SATOUY1492
QUOTE]

Mate word of advice, any players that want to join you should Pm them your hamachi password as you will find alot of people will addyou on hamachi and say ' can i join, is there spaces etc ;) thing that happened to me mate.'

Am 24.... does that mean am not a grown up :O... yehaaaa am still young !!!

Paul are you serious mate!!!!
We agreed to 6pm

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:45 PM ----------

2 players now ready....just want 2 more.....

im in if theres room for 1 more

im 26 english i play fm every night and have played a couple of network games before

great email me mate.......which team you want?
man u and arsenal are taken

Yo, this still going on tonight?/near future? I would be very much up for a good premier league game

Hey so am I not considered a grown up then?? I'm 24 you cheeky ******* lol

no mate....sorry

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

why?

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

1 more player needed