tommyd150

Reaction score
i just got sacked from Everton(dont ask) ha erm so im looking for a new game....premier league or championship no arsenal etc i want some1 who has few good players few good youths to devolp and good training facilites but some1 who dont just give you like 20/30million a season! HELP cheers

done them before but not a fan of their team i might after transfers are all done, im brighton any players to help me

I'm a fan of Southampton, personally. Brilliant facilities and youth setup, some real gems in Luke Shaw, Nathaniel Clyne, Gaston Ramirez, Jack Cork, Adam Lallana and Schneiderlin. Rickie Lambert is very good for a couple years, enough time to develop Jay Rodriguez or bring in a replacement. Need to get your goalkeeper sorted out, though, I spent big on Fraser Forster.

I'm a fan of Southampton, personally. Brilliant facilities and youth setup, some real gems in Luke Shaw, Nathaniel Clyne, Gaston Ramirez, Jack Cork, Adam Lallana and Schneiderlin. Rickie Lambert is very good for a couple years, enough time to develop Jay Rodriguez or bring in a replacement. Need to get your goalkeeper sorted out, though, I spent big on Fraser Forster.

I second that Southampton are a real good team not easy but a lot to work with in terms of prospects & some ready made talent!

i looked at southampton but 25mil transfer budget too much

They didn't give me 25mil, they gave me 6mil and expectation to avoid relegation. The cheapskates! Would have been a lot easier with 25 mil!