New Game Premier League patch 12.2.2

Shumz

Reaction score
Hi I want to start a game with around 4-8 players.

It will be premier league teams only But will have all the major leagues active and some of the other leagues I think a total of 8-10 nations and about 20 leagues

I am a Liverpool fan but will pick Newcastle as I've dominated the game for 9 seasons with Liverpool

Game times will be 18.00-22.00 weekdays and from about 17.00 on the weekends to accommodate the footy obviously when European footy is on we won't play but on average 4/5 times a week if not more if we can I will create a group on steam so we can interact and corresponde regarding game times let me know your steam username and team and I will add.

Game start time 18.30 today

Regards shumz

id like to play if you get numbers username on steam grizzlybear18 prefered team tottenham

That's kool got 3 so far so couple more and we r set to go

It starts 18.30 GMT, is that right? I could play Arsenal, never did that before. My nickname on steam is kdziabek or eldotojestto.

Steam name: fahim-the-dream
Team: Manchester United or Manchester City

United Liverpool spurs and arsenal have been taken city not taken but they have made transfers already we r on July 30th if u still wanna join let me know

I think I will take Chelsea. How did you guys get sooo far along! I thought you started only a couple hours ago :p

I'd like to join and takeover Blackburn, WBA or Fulham if that's ok? My Steam name is _GriffiN94 so if you can add me and we can discuss that would be good

Last edited:
I know I'm probably too late but steams MrGreyFish and I want Wigan