sprattley

Reaction score
Just started new game started unemployed got job with braintree aren't doing too bad 3rd in league my problem comes with finances even though i released loads of players at the start and am still under my wage budget by a couple of £100 seem to be losing alot of money this is first time this has happened to me (previously played grimsby and york). In my calculations am gonna be about 150k in debt by end of season is there anything i can do about this?

you got danny hockton up front, world class player, well not world class because he plays in the BSS, but he should get you 20 goals or more

About your debt the Fa cup was my savoiur, you get decent prize monies for winning the Qualifying rounds.

all in all there isnt much you can do, apart from hope for a swift promotion. im currently about 200k in debt in my second season

with burscough im over 300k in debt in my 3rd season i didnt come in tho until the end of the 1st season where i managed 2 survive the team from relegation...in my 2nd season managed 2 reach playoffs lost in the final 1-0 and coming to the end of my 3rd season top with 7 games to go

buy ***** robert.. he scored 36 in 43 app. goal machine. also darren barnard is expirience dl. they was in concurence for player of the year in my game. they come to bognor regis, so they will come to you too.

also add to shortlist matej rapnik. 18 y.o. slovenian. great player. he come to my team near the end of the season. he plays for bravo.

Last edited:
ok cheers guys making ends meet just cos of cups now danny hockton has 11 goals so far

Harrisson Bayley is good, and though he's not amazing you can get Jason Hardy for £30 a week full time. I retrained him for right and central midfield, where he became a good replacement for tired or injured players. Zlatko Yankov and Misse Misse are also good, though Misse Misse will only last one year, so make sure he's only contracted for one.